FUZZY BUNNIES Topic

Posted by all3 on 7/4/2017 9:28:00 AM (view original):
Yes, he does.
And you're such a good little obedient pet.
Jesus will save you All3.
7/4/2017 11:03 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 7/4/2017 11:03:00 AM (view original):
Yes, he does.
A God-mocking Liberal - what a surprise. Maybe a quick review of some of this Country's founding mottoes will help you remember why it even exists.

In God We Trust
God Bless America
One Nation, Under God

It's a shame you have such little respect for both God and this Country - and seem proud of it. With those attitudes, I'm sure you have many much bigger problems than getting abused by me. Good luck with those - you'll need it.
7/4/2017 12:49 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/4/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Yes, he does.
A God-mocking Liberal - what a surprise. Maybe a quick review of some of this Country's founding mottoes will help you remember why it even exists.

In God We Trust
God Bless America
One Nation, Under God

It's a shame you have such little respect for both God and this Country - and seem proud of it. With those attitudes, I'm sure you have many much bigger problems than getting abused by me. Good luck with those - you'll need it.
You need Jesus All3.
7/4/2017 1:41 PM
God bless america. 1918
In God we trust. 1956
One nation under God. 1942 for the pledge.

You have an odd sense of our countries formation.

7/4/2017 1:54 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 7/4/2017 1:41:00 PM (view original):
Yes, he does.

In God We Trust
God Bless America
One Nation, Under God

You need Jesus All3.
Finally, you are 100% correct; I sure do need Jesus . . . and God. I try to remember that as I go through life. Sure I forget sometimes (like after reading God-hating or Country-hating posts on WIS), but that's part of being human.

For someone who believes their is no Jesus or God, you sure do spend a lot of time posting about them in various threads. Heck, it's you who brings them up most of the time. Trying to hedge-your-bets a little? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. It's Jesus and God or it's eternity in hell for you. Sure hope I get to see and hear how funny you think mocking their existence is once you get there.
7/4/2017 2:02 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2017 12:52:00 PM (view original):
You should see him on MLB TEBOW thread. He hates Christians like Hitler hated Jews. He probably hates them too.
Today's Liberals hate everyone and everything they disagree with, don't they? No wonder so many of them are so lonely they have nothing better to do than spread their hate.
7/4/2017 2:04 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/4/2017 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 7/4/2017 1:41:00 PM (view original):
Yes, he does.

In God We Trust
God Bless America
One Nation, Under God

You need Jesus All3.
Finally, you are 100% correct; I sure do need Jesus . . . and God. I try to remember that as I go through life. Sure I forget sometimes (like after reading God-hating or Country-hating posts on WIS), but that's part of being human.

For someone who believes their is no Jesus or God, you sure do spend a lot of time posting about them in various threads. Heck, it's you who brings them up most of the time. Trying to hedge-your-bets a little? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. It's Jesus and God or it's eternity in hell for you. Sure hope I get to see and hear how funny you think mocking their existence is once you get there.
Hmm... don't know where I said I didn't believe in God or Jesus. You'll have to show me.
7/4/2017 3:01 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/4/2017 2:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2017 12:52:00 PM (view original):
You should see him on MLB TEBOW thread. He hates Christians like Hitler hated Jews. He probably hates them too.
Today's Liberals hate everyone and everything they disagree with, don't they? No wonder so many of them are so lonely they have nothing better to do than spread their hate.
Hmm don't know where I brought up Tebow being Christian. You'll have to show me that too. Perhaps I forgot?
7/4/2017 3:02 PM
I said it jcpoker.

You're getting all mixed up with your pretending you have me blocked and don't read my posts.

God help you.

7/4/2017 3:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 7/5/2017 8:46:00 AM (view original):
butpoker trying to play the b_l-like stupidity roll. Guess he realized what a total fool he looked like - yet again.
Not showing where I said I wasnt a Christian and where I mentioned anything related to Tebows faith? Sounds about right. I knew you would deflect.
7/5/2017 9:59 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
al is going full out *** hole today. I wonder what set that off?
7/5/2017 2:16 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/5/2017 2:16:00 PM (view original):
al is going full out *** hole today. I wonder what set that off?
All3 is doing what he and BL normally do. Deflect.

yawn.
7/5/2017 2:20 PM

It was annoying when he did it. When butpoker and b_l do it, it's just plain sad.
Heck, butpoker can't even keep the people he's trying to respond do separate, even after being corrected once.
7/5/2017 4:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...34 Next ▸
FUZZY BUNNIES Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.