Has this happened to you? Topic

I agree. Too much monkeying around.
2/20/2016 11:03 PM
Posted by copernicus on 2/19/2016 9:16:00 PM (view original):
I have nothing to say about this because I am new
Yeah and I am too.
2/21/2016 8:59 AM
Posted by copernicus on 2/20/2016 10:33:00 PM (view original):
a fellow named Scott once told me that the problem was that there were not enough natural stoppages in time during the game for the substitution logic to work properly - I then pointed out that the real NBA has some mandated stoppages and that sometimes in real life one or two (or more?) of those (f-ing outrageous) 20+ turnovers (per team) the sim tends to produce might also create a substitution opportunity - I was told by this fellow named Scott to go f--- myself (well maybe not in so many words but actions (or inactions for that matter) speak louder than words don't they?)

so in other words the easy to program and institute solution to this problem which would simultaneously address the issue and make for a more realistic box scores while not requiring significant diddling to the engine logic was handed to these a$$holes on a platinum plate like 6 years ago and their response was nothing
Along with the solution to several other easy-to-fix customer complaints, yet ZERO action from WIS. That is why I say they are simply leaving the game hanging from the vine until it dies. A sad prospect, yet more likely with every passing day.
2/21/2016 9:12 AM
◂ Prev 12
Has this happened to you? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.