I started playing baseball (in 2004, I think) because a friend of mine (Galveston) told me about it. I walked away a couple of times, but I came back because I apparently have a need to check my teams two or three times a day. I've dabbled a little in basketball more recently.
2/26/2016 9:07 PM
bump
10/15/2017 11:46 AM
edited (for now)
10/17/2017 6:38 PM (edited)
As predicted...I don't even care when they remove it...just need to keep letting people know.

As I told you...everyone loses.
10/17/2017 6:22 PM
So benhoidal was caught cheating owning at least one extra team in the league of basketball. He tried to claim it was a "friend" running the team, but it was ben. Made a nice trade with ben too giving him a lottery pick for nobody. That's ben in a nutshell. He booted me for calling him out for cheating. He's a lying, cheating, manipulative loser that can't win in this game without cheating. I caught him in the act, so he removed me.

Customer service would rather let ben have his way than do the right thing, so they are backing him. They are as shady as he is apparently. Low lifes.
10/17/2017 9:16 PM
Posted by slashtc on 10/17/2017 9:16:00 PM (view original):
So benhoidal was caught cheating owning at least one extra team in the league of basketball. He tried to claim it was a "friend" running the team, but it was ben. Made a nice trade with ben too giving him a lottery pick for nobody. That's ben in a nutshell. He booted me for calling him out for cheating. He's a lying, cheating, manipulative loser that can't win in this game without cheating. I caught him in the act, so he removed me.

Customer service would rather let ben have his way than do the right thing, so they are backing him. They are as shady as he is apparently. Low lifes.
Wow. He's a great owner, but I guess it is what it is. Sad.
10/17/2017 9:28 PM
It's all about the easiest path and the $$$.
10/17/2017 9:35 PM
why is this in this thread - go make your own maybe?
10/18/2017 12:39 AM
100% accurate son. Ben also had the draft lottery fixed so he'd win it and I'm willing to bet (though I can't see the rosters) gave my loaded team to the guy the guy that ran the lottery for him.

You can cheat, but the truth always comes out. It's fun to watch you squirm and your already tarnished reputation take yet another hit. I see you deny a lot, but I never see you set the record straight because you know your version of reality will get ripped apart.
10/18/2017 7:48 AM
who are you talking to?
10/18/2017 9:41 AM
Posted by copernicus on 10/18/2017 9:41:00 AM (view original):
who are you talking to?
benhoidal made his usual post saying it was a lie without addressing whatever was a lie. It looks like he deleted it...I'm sure it's more of his games to manipulate customer service. He's been playing them like a fiddle.
10/18/2017 9:56 AM
I think you may need help
10/18/2017 10:12 AM
You can have your opinions slash but don't flood the forums with hate man. It doesn't do anyone any good.
10/18/2017 10:13 AM
People need to be aware. It's the only way you can prevent similar situations down the road. The guy had an alias in the league (confirmed by wis as the same billing information) that he was commish of. I would want someone to tell me if I was joining a league with a proven cheater. Eyes wide open...

it's not hate when it's true. It's information.
10/18/2017 10:37 AM
whatever but ben has never even posted in this thread so why are you here?
10/18/2017 10:50 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.