BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

It ain't easy. If the House passes a bill, it goes to the Senate, where changes will likely be made. The two chambers will have to come to an agreement. No small task...
3/20/2017 8:49 PM
The conservative wing wants less subsidies, but Trump is gonna have to win them over. His view is more moderate. That and he knows the more this offers, the more likely he can get a few on the left, especially those up for election in the midterms in states he carried, to get onboard...
3/20/2017 9:03 PM
Hey, it looks like there are repercussions for making up BS wiretap claims!
3/20/2017 9:18 PM
Yep. I like the guy, but he overstepped his bounds, going forward with only what he's heard. He could be proven right if evidence is brought forward, but he put his foot in his mouth this time.

Is good of them to step up and actually hold him accountable. How refreshing...
3/20/2017 9:22 PM
tillerson is going to russia...if he is an emissary....he gets bugged by russia and maybe usa.....if he plays it straight...he gets some tough demands to take back......eventually russia will let the golden showers tape and confirmation of collusion out if trump is not a good boy. but he is in a vice..the ruination of trump also helps russia...how embarrassing and destabilizing will that be...russia is in the cat bird's seat...win/win all the way.
3/20/2017 10:23 PM
i remembered why pence cant vote if the gop loses 2 votes...there are now 51 gop senators because of sessions so if there are 2 defectors..that means dems 50 and gop 49...no tie.
3/21/2017 12:50 AM
Posted by dino27 on 3/20/2017 10:23:00 PM (view original):
tillerson is going to russia...if he is an emissary....he gets bugged by russia and maybe usa.....if he plays it straight...he gets some tough demands to take back......eventually russia will let the golden showers tape and confirmation of collusion out if trump is not a good boy. but he is in a vice..the ruination of trump also helps russia...how embarrassing and destabilizing will that be...russia is in the cat bird's seat...win/win all the way.
This? After Putin bent Obama over for 8 years?
3/21/2017 2:15 AM
Lol. That's the common misperception. Obama ****** the Russian economy by colluding with the Saudi's to keep oil prices down. We didn't become a net oil exporter for nothing. Syria and Ukraine were weak on Obama's part but don't think he didn't put some serious hurting on the Russian economy. It's why Putin wanted Trump in office, he knew Hillary would continue Obama policy and sanctions.
3/21/2017 4:54 AM
That's an angle i haven't heard, but good if true. Too bad the rest of his foreign policy doesn't equal that.
3/21/2017 6:51 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Sean Spicer was extra-spicy yesterday. Lots of good lines, but my favorite was when he said of Paul Manafort that he had "a limited role for a very limited amount of time" in the Trump campaign.

Manafort was Trump's campaign chairman, and was with Trump from March to August 2016 -- a pretty significant time in Trump's political rise (secured the GOP nomination, plus the convention).

Of course, no one would be surprised if any day now Trump tweeted the following:

"I don't know this Manafort guy, never met him, never talked to him. FAKE NEWS!"
3/21/2017 3:00 PM
manafort had to leave the campaign as soon as became a target of investigation...end of summer...
3/21/2017 3:45 PM
Yeah, I remember that. At least he has the respect of his children.
3/21/2017 4:04 PM
Sounds like many of you guys get all your facts from the same MSM (note links on this page to LA Times and CNN, a far Left-wing outlet and a left-leaning outlet, respectively) that ran something like 85% negative Trump news during the campaign vs about 70% negative for Hillary, depending on your source (despite all the "Russian 'interference'" in the election). Factor in that Trump received nearly 3x the amount of news time, and that's a ton of more negative news coverage than your opponent. I guess the MSM wasn't in on the Russia deals.

I find it interesting that the ALLEGED "interference" consists of releasing to the public factual information. I've not seen anyone allege that what was leaked was false, just that it was supposed to remain hidden from us voters. IF Russia was involved at all, I find it sad that a communist nation delivers more truth to the American people during an election cycle than our own "press" (which abuses the 1st Amendment like Michael Vick abuses a dog). I've never seen a party cry so foul over the truth coming out.

These days, it's not even a little bit about what you do, it's about whether your motives for doing it align with the Left (I lost count of Alec Baldwin's homophobic comments, or his horrible sexist rants to his young daughter, but thatt's ok because his heart is Leftist "Pure"). Tim Allen was absolutely right about Hollywood, and the rest of the US isn't far behind them.
3/22/2017 12:37 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...108|109|110|111|112...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.