BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

that's nice but that was then and this is now. the super delegates have a short life span..if there are any for the dems in 2020 it will be a few like in the republican primaries.
teddy Roosevelt played a big part in the development of primaries.
3/8/2016 10:29 PM
I understand it for women but why do so many men in this country want to have the right to bare arms.
3/9/2016 10:40 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
THERE'D BE A LOT LESS TOUGH-GUY HUNTERS STRUTTING AROUND
3/10/2016 4:49 AM
Posted by dino27 on 3/7/2016 10:03:00 AM (view original):
ON PROGRESSIVE DRAFTS

I would like to see a change in the custom and traditions of the off the clock phase of prog drafts...every single draft there are always at least 2 that don't draft for 1 or 2 days.....it defeats the purpose....my suggestion is give someone 9 hrs off the clock and after that if there is no pick the commissioner picks. and the draft goes on.
What if those 9 hours are while the owner is at work or sleeping? Quite a few things can happen in 9 hours, one being many more picks being made than usual. Although I agree in principle, IMHO it needs to be more than 9 hours. As you said, a few owners don't seem to care how long they take.
3/10/2016 6:59 AM
maybe 10 hrs but that is a good chunk of time. that's a lot more then 1 hr which everyone does on the clock.
3/10/2016 8:37 AM
Posted by dino27 on 3/9/2016 10:40:00 AM (view original):
I understand it for women but why do so many men in this country want to have the right to bare arms.
Cuz guns r kewl
3/10/2016 10:05 AM
im waiting for the day that wis offers team tennis...team boxing...and team pro wrestling...they would be very successful additions.
3/11/2016 11:56 AM
lets hope there is no more violence but the trump campaign is starting to look a little too much like George Wallace 1968.
some trump nicknames -
TRUMPLESTILTSKIN
DONALD RUMP
3/12/2016 1:13 PM
im talking about protester violence....it is starting to become more and more physical...it is becoming eerily like 1968 when Wallace was shot...no one wants violence and there seems to be a pattern developing.
3/12/2016 1:32 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 3/12/2016 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Um, there's been plenty of violence in Chicago well before Trump announced his candidacy. POTUS has created much racial divide during his presidency...

With that said, I think Trump needs to back off on his rhetoric on escalating the fighting back.
Specifically how has Obama created racial divide?
3/12/2016 11:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.