BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Alas, poor Eric, we may never know.

4/18/2017 2:57 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/18/2017 12:51:00 PM (view original):
there is no proof that trump has been under an audit...if that was a lie i am wondering if that would be impeachable.
How would that be impeachable? He didn't claim to be under audit while under oath. He just said it. Lying is not a crime in this country.

I'm so sick of this impeachment bullshit. Living in the Bay Area I have to hear about how Trump has less than a year until he's impeached in every other personal conversation I engage in. He hasn't done anything impeachable. Impeaching him would be a grave miscarriage of justice.

If the guy leaves office it will be as a resignation when he gets frustrated by his inability to run the country the way he would his company, with something close to total ultimate power to make all decisions when he puts his foot down.
4/18/2017 3:14 PM
Removing him should be done by the Syrian people. If they need help, they will likely get assistance.
4/18/2017 5:59 PM
The libertarian in me hopes the Feds stay out of it. I'm not for legalization other than for medicinal purposes, but government is way too involved on a whole.

I am a parent of an opiate addict. Pot is an entry level drug. It puts kids in an environment where bad things are possible. To make it more accessible is loony, and irresponsible. I don't care about the tax revenue benefits. Find another way to create revenue.
4/18/2017 11:22 PM (edited)
Posted by DoctorKz on 4/18/2017 11:22:00 PM (view original):
The libertarian in me hopes the Feds stay out of it. I'm not for legalization other than for medicinal purposes, but government is way too involved on a whole.

I am a parent of an opiate addict. Pot is an entry level drug. It puts kids in an environment where bad things are possible. To make it more accessible is loony, and irresponsible. I don't care about the tax revenue benefits. Find another way to create revenue.
Pot also doesn't have any health risks and can help people deal with pain and/or help people get tasks like studying done. Moderation is key. I mean, up until the 60s or 70s, heroin, or cocaine, or some opiate like that was being prescribed by doctors. Once they banned it, physicians would change one thing about it, and sell it as a completely different drug. The effect would still be there tho, an opiate with a high chance of addiction. Point is, marijuana is cheaper, safer, less addicting, and sometimes better alternative to prescriptions drugs.
4/19/2017 12:34 AM
I stated that I favor access for medicinal purposes. As far as risks health wise, it does affect your brain. THC is not harmless. Unless you have no use for receptors in your brain...

http://headsup.scholastic.com/students/endocannabinoid
4/19/2017 12:53 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...135|136|137|138|139...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.