BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Uhhh, this happened years ago. I don't even blame Obama for it. When you have over a BILLION people that the government basically controls, you are potentially an unstoppable force (if you get your **** together). Luckily, their mentality is more of a control mentality and NOT an expansionist mentality.
4/19/2017 11:35 AM
very good points.
4/19/2017 11:37 AM
interesting info on jason chafetz.....his father was married to kitty dukakis before he married jason chafetz's mother.....he has a half brother from his father and kitty who was adopted by michael dukakis and he is close to the entire dukakis family.
4/19/2017 5:23 PM
klump is now discussing the end of the deduction of state and local taxes on the federal return...this could cause a giant hurt on small business owners.....wake up chump supporters...he needs revenue to create room for the lower tax rates that will help the super rich....next it will be the mortgage deduction....he is for his club....he is amoral.
4/19/2017 9:20 PM
jason chavetz is quitting as soon as possible because he doesnt want to do his job if a republican is involved...he is as hypocritical as it gets.
4/20/2017 4:08 PM
61% of americans think pot should be legal.........a new high.
4/20/2017 5:18 PM
If you polled Rolling Stone readers, you might get a higher number. It may be accurate, perhaps not. American culture is certainly more lenient than 20 years ago...Back then same sex marriage and abortion would never have been on a voting ballot.
4/20/2017 8:59 PM
every year the % of those who have partaken increases...that includes lawyers and politicians.
why do so many gay people want same sex marriages.....it contributes to divorce among straight couples.
4/20/2017 9:23 PM
I'm not arguing the trend. I might question a poll. Depends on who they are polling. You will get different results, depending on the demographics polled...that's my point. You can't argue that all polls are accurate. Look back to those polls leading up to election day. Hillary was up 5 points or more right up to the election in many national polls.
4/20/2017 9:35 PM
you are right..i dont know who did the poll..if it is gallop it would be reliable.
hillary wasnt up that much but the polls were national and she did win the national popular vote as predicted.
4/20/2017 9:40 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/20/2017 5:18:00 PM (view original):
61% of americans think pot should be legal.........a new high.
Well put. A mere tokin' of your having in-doobie-itably one of the best analyses in this joint !
4/21/2017 3:28 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 4/20/2017 8:59:00 PM (view original):
If you polled Rolling Stone readers, you might get a higher number. It may be accurate, perhaps not. American culture is certainly more lenient than 20 years ago...Back then same sex marriage and abortion would never have been on a voting ballot.
That's because few same-sex marriages require abortions...
4/21/2017 3:30 AM
Posted by dino27 on 4/20/2017 9:40:00 PM (view original):
you are right..i dont know who did the poll..if it is gallop it would be reliable.
hillary wasnt up that much but the polls were national and she did win the national popular vote as predicted.
Winning California by 4 million votes will do that.
4/21/2017 5:02 PM
Posted by OleProfessor on 4/21/2017 3:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 4/20/2017 8:59:00 PM (view original):
That's because few same-sex marriages require abortions...
Um, not exactly my point. My point is people in general are more liberal minded today.
4/21/2017 5:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...136|137|138|139|140...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.