BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 4/24/2017 5:17:00 PM (view original):
None of youse candy lists can be considered remotely accurate as nobody listed Ice Cubes!! (honorable mention to TC for the Rolos mention, tho!)
Somebody at work filled a candy bowl with individual Rolo's... I find it necessary to grab one every time I walk by.
4/24/2017 6:15 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/24/2017 12:43:00 AM (view original):
on monday Obama returns to public life.....with his obsessive hatred for Obama i guess trump will have to tweet about anything Obama says or does....
Obsessive? How? He speaks out against many of Obama's policies. Even Democrats are doing that, and putting at least some of the blame of their losses on him...
4/24/2017 6:34 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/24/2017 5:26:00 PM (view original):
i never hearsd of ice cubes.
They're like Snowflakes, but even more progressive
4/24/2017 6:36 PM
i like that one....snowflakes were the little chocolates with white sprinkle flakes ?
4/24/2017 6:43 PM
Snowflakes has been a term used as a political insult dating back to slavery. The current interpretation isn't any more flattering now...

I am curious to see what Trump's approval rating does for the remainder of his first year. The new WashPo poll showed him winning by 3 points if another election were held now. And only 2 percent of Trump voters regret voting for him. Not as much buyer's remorse as some suggest...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/nearing-100-days-trumps-approval-at-record-lows-but-his-base-is-holding/2017/04/22/a513a466-26b4-11e7-b503-9d616bd5a305_story.html?utm_term=.3160b5dcf581

I read through RCP's articles just about every day. Even some left leaning journalists are starting to tone down the negativity. They are also giving Obama a jab here and there over policies that didn't fare well. Donald is getting some credit for trying to follow through on campaign promises.
4/24/2017 7:03 PM (edited)
The DNC Chair and Sen. Durbin said anyone who does not support their abortion platform cannot be a Democrat...politically this does not seem to be inclusive. Good luck with getting many church going folks to vote your way, guys...I think better to just send yourselves out to walk the plank. I never thought a major political party would give up the Evangelical vote willingly. Could you imagine JFK, a Catholic, saying, even thinking something like this? And the influx of Latinos into this country are Christians. Trump might get a bigger chunk of them in '20...
4/24/2017 7:16 PM (edited)
A moment of sanity. Bill Maher defends Ann Counter, chastises UC Berkeley for cancelling her appearance.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/04/22/ann-coulter-finds-an-unlikely-ally-in-her-free-speech-spat-with-berkeley-bill-maher/?utm_term=.089960cac6e5

Even Bernie voiced his opposition. Here, here...
4/24/2017 7:21 PM
i believe in the big tent.
4/24/2017 8:53 PM
As a recent Cal grad I think the school has been made to look artificially bad. This was what the Berkeley Republicans wanted to happen, they set it up to make the school look bad as they felt undersupported in the Milo Yiannopoulos fiasco and they did a great job of it. The perception in the press, even here, has been that the school withdrew an offer to speak. Given the obvious liberal slant in the administration, student body, and community, the implication becomes that this is politically motivated. The school doesn't want Ann Coulter to speak.

The problem with this story is that the school never invited her to speak. The Berkeley Republicans invited her to speak on campus in a campus facility. They never notified the university and received permission to host the event. The University learned of the event through the media. Having taught at Berkeley and watched my labmate and boss organize large tests (the gen chem class I taught had hundreds of students and required a number of large lecture halls to administer exams), I know that you are supposed to request lecture halls from facilities no less than 5 weeks in advance. And even then they don't guarantee it until they confirm the reservation. The Berkeley Republicans didn't even make a rough attempt to follow the rules and then pointed the finger at the University. And by the way - they did it right for Milo. They knew the rules. They 100% set this up.
4/24/2017 9:24 PM
Looks like we need to listen (pay attention) to The Who better. "Won''t get fooled again" Some folks just get fooled over and over again.......... too bad really.
Eventually the blind will figure out they've been duped once again by the right............ but by then it may just be way too late. I wish the tea folks would just go back to sleep. :Like they were for the previous 40 years. Uninformed is STILL uninformed even IF you've finally started screaming. NOW, figure out WHO the REAL culprit is before you vote. THAT would be a big help!
4/24/2017 10:25 PM
In Trump I see a man with obvious faults, but I see a man driven to do what he said he would do. I see the opposition party, and the media, hell-bent to discredit and stop him at all costs. Driven by an ideology that by and large failed this country over the last 8 years. Flyover America spoke loud and clear in November.
4/24/2017 10:35 PM
the election proved that the wisdom of america is a myth.........i see a man driven to lie and steal and cheat and sell his soul to win and is hell bent on doing what is logically incorrect thereby destroying this country because of his racism and stupidity and insatiable self interest..
4/24/2017 10:44 PM
Why then is even a guy like Sanders speaking out against the school? Is he also misinformed? Maher? No one told him the facts? Why then did the school offer her another opportunity to speak? Tonight I listened to faculty from Harvard and Princeton speak out in favor of allowing speakers on the 3,600 college campuses to be allowed to share their views, regardless of what their views are. They have seen the attempts to silence conservative speakers. They want students to hear, and then decide on their own. Putting them in a safe space doesn't get them educated. It merely coddles them.
4/24/2017 10:52 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/24/2017 10:44:00 PM (view original):
the election proved that the wisdom of america is a myth.........i see a man driven to lie and steal and cheat and sell his soul to win and is hell bent on doing what is logically incorrect thereby destroying this country because of his racism and stupidity and insatiable self interest..
Oh that does sound like Hillary...
4/24/2017 10:53 PM
Dems are threatening to shut down the government over a border wall. Bill Clinton was in favor of increased border security. Hillary was too, before she flip flopped. Then Senator Obama voted for more border security in 2006. But now that Trump will actually follow through on something neglected by Congress for years, it is immoral. What a bunch of crap.
4/24/2017 11:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...138|139|140|141|142...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.