BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

No, Mexico cannot directly pay for it. But if Trump gets a better trade deal with Mexico, in essence they will...
4/24/2017 11:14 PM
I can't wait to see what happens to those who will not support a bipartisan tax reform. If Trump can get the $2-4 trillion dollars back into this country that is invested overseas, the economy will roll. Democrats need to pick their battles wisely. Tom Perez ain't the best one to lead them back from the wilderness...if he is, that party is in deep kimchi...Schumer and Pelosi had better wise up. It's the economy, Stupid.
4/24/2017 11:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
CBS's John Dickerson interviews The Donald on Saturday. Half of it will air Sunday on Face the Nation.
4/24/2017 11:27 PM
Every year approximately 1.1 million people LEGALLY immigrate to the US. Through tough talk alone, the illegal stampede has reduced by 70%. Is that really a bad thing? Like I have said before, migrant workers need a legal way to come and work here. But the others should have the decency to sign the guest book.
4/24/2017 11:32 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 4/24/2017 11:27:00 PM (view original):
CBS's John Dickerson interviews The Donald on Saturday. Half of it will air Sunday on Face the Nation.
You mean DEFACE the Nation, don't you! The ratings will be yuge!

AP: And that's one of the difficulties I think presidents have had is that you can have these personal relationships with people from the other party, but then it's hard to actually change how people vote or change how people —

TRUMP: No I have, it's interesting, I have, seem to get very high ratings. I definitely. You know Chris Wallace had 9.2 million people, it's the highest in the history of the show. I have all the ratings for all those morning shows. When I go, they go double, triple. Chris Wallace, look back during the Army-Navy football game, I did his show that morning.

AP: I remember, right.

TRUMP: It had 9.2 million people. It's the highest they've ever had. On any, on air, (CBS "Face the Nation" host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for "Face the Nation" or as I call it, "Deface the Nation." It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage.

I have learned one thing, because I get treated very unfairly, that's what I call it, the fake media. And the fake media is not all of the media. You know they tried to say that the fake media was all the, no. The fake media is some of you. I could tell you who it is, 100 percent. Sometimes you're fake, but — but the fake media is some of the media. It bears no relationship to the truth. It's not that Fox treats me well, it's that Fox is the most accurate.

AP: Do you believe that? That Fox —

TRUMP: I do. I get treated so badly. Yesterday, about the thing, you know when I said it's a terrorism ... it may be. I said it may be a terrorist attack and MSNBC, I heard, went crazy, "He called it a terrorist attack." They thought it was a bank robbery. By the way, I'm 10-0 for that. I've called every one of them. Every time they said I called it way too early and then it turns out I'm ... Whatever. Whatever. In the meantime, I'm here and they're not.

4/24/2017 11:36 PM
He IS outrageous... He's from New York. They are like that. Boisterous. Blowhards. Opinionated. Convinced they can do anything...
4/24/2017 11:43 PM
At this point I don't care if he is from Mars. If he gets **** done, good...
4/24/2017 11:44 PM
If we see 4-5% growth over the next few years, many will look beyond the crap that comes out of his yapper. ..
4/24/2017 11:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Not me. I will admit, unlike others, that MY President F'd up. That I was wrong.
4/24/2017 11:54 PM
Fair enough, Doc. In the spirit of conciliation I'll extend this olive branch:

Canada's National Newspaper Admits Trump Is Not An Idiot
4/25/2017 12:02 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 4/24/2017 10:52:00 PM (view original):
Why then is even a guy like Sanders speaking out against the school? Is he also misinformed? Maher? No one told him the facts? Why then did the school offer her another opportunity to speak? Tonight I listened to faculty from Harvard and Princeton speak out in favor of allowing speakers on the 3,600 college campuses to be allowed to share their views, regardless of what their views are. They have seen the attempts to silence conservative speakers. They want students to hear, and then decide on their own. Putting them in a safe space doesn't get them educated. It merely coddles them.
If the University were trying to silence Coulter, why would they offer her another date? Voluntarily, without even making her or the groups that had initially invited her apply properly for the event? I feel like you're arguing against yourself on that one. Otherwise, I think most of the people who have been commenting on this situation - including those that you mentioned - are in fact significantly underinformed. It would be hard not to be. There's been a huge amount of news regarding the situation and I honestly haven't seen a single mention of the fact that the inviting student groups did not pursue the proper scheduling procedures. I'm sure it's been mentioned by somebody at some point, but it's really not been part of the conversation. Perceived restriction of free speech invites comment from people who may not have had all the facts. The only way I found out about the reality of the scenario - that BCR contracted with Coulter without consulting the University - was a fairly hidden communication on the Berkeley website.

It's in here.
4/25/2017 1:33 AM
trump just started a solemn speech on the holocaust..he starts off by thanking 2 people and mentions that one is a friend who has said some nice things ( about him ).....what a schmuck.
4/25/2017 11:34 AM
Seth Meyers looks at Trump's first 100 days.
4/25/2017 4:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...139|140|141|142|143...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.