BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Posted by dino27 on 5/10/2017 11:53:00 PM (view original):
from today forward there will be a torrent of leaks...asst AG threatened to quit for being manipulated by trump...he never recommended the firing of comey..he is livid..........the tide has turned......trump's firing of comey was personal.......pence is looking worse and worse by the day.
over/under for when the first republican congressperson calls for impeachment...i say 18 days.
first republican was today....7 days.
5/17/2017 11:57 AM
Curious as to how number one improves your life.
5/17/2017 11:59 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"My" Republican leadership? Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about, because I've clearly stated I've been a registered Democrat for over 34 years, almost since I turned 18. Wouldn't vote for any of the Democratic "leaders" if I was paid. So worried about nothing but slandering the Repubs they can't even tell you who's in charge of their own Party.
I'm glad Obamacare helped you, but you are in the vast minority. NOTHING is ever going to be the best option for everybody.
5/17/2017 3:34 PM
Ironic note. I've cast votes in elections in 6 different decades. Never a straight "party line" ticket. (I remember one time voting for 6 Repugs, 6 Dums, and 6 others {Libertarians, Ind., etc}) BUT usually a fairly conservative small government based ticket. Over the last 10 - 15 years the policies, actions, leadership (actually LACK of) of the Repugs has brought me to the point of wondering whether I'll EVER be able to vote for a Republican again. They've completely convinced me they are the party of Corporations (Big Business interests) and special interests, Religion panderists who have absolutely NO concern for the average middle class American. I don't think the Repug. leadership would recognize a middle class guy if we walked up and slapped him upside the head and said here I is dummy and I'm angry. Perhaps it's because I live In Arizona where we have a repug. dominated State legislature who collectively are referred to as the 39 dummies. They've so gerrymandered the legislative districts we get nut jobs elected to State senator here repeatedly.

Anyway, how can two citizens start out in pretty much the same spot (you even way left of me!) end up feeling the exact same way, but about the exact opposite target?? How is it you didn't notice all the slandering and obstructionism of the Repugs. the last 8 years? Where were you? Too much watching Fox TV news??? The very 1st openly republican channel?? Your big ***** about the Dems is exactly what made me hate Repugs and vow not to vote for them!!
5/17/2017 4:19 PM
even with whole legislature and pres and even sup ct...they say no to each other.......they should have had tons done already....they wrote the rules on obstructionism.
5/17/2017 4:51 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by dino27 on 5/17/2017 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 5/10/2017 11:53:00 PM (view original):
from today forward there will be a torrent of leaks...asst AG threatened to quit for being manipulated by trump...he never recommended the firing of comey..he is livid..........the tide has turned......trump's firing of comey was personal.......pence is looking worse and worse by the day.
over/under for when the first republican congressperson calls for impeachment...i say 18 days.
first republican was today....7 days.
I've been trying find out who it is.
5/17/2017 5:57 PM
mike pence.
5/17/2017 6:01 PM
justin amash - michigan
5/17/2017 6:11 PM
Special prosecutor named by DOJ.
5/17/2017 6:39 PM
DETROIT - U.S. House representative Justin Amash (R-MI) says if the James Comey memo allegations are true, they are grounds for impeachment of President Donald Trump.
5/17/2017 6:54 PM
"if"

Hard to know who to believe! Trump, or the guy who's "like if the word 'gosh' became a person" (per SNL).

I just saw a clip of Trump's commencement address to the Coast Guard Academy: “Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say with surety, has been treated worse, more unfairly.” Then he went on to brag some more about his big win last November. Because that's what the grads want to hear, crazy orange man whining and boasting about himself.
5/17/2017 7:39 PM (edited)
The ship of fools is taking on water. Man the lifeboats!
5/17/2017 7:45 PM
I've been a registered Dem since 1972, but while I don't like Trump's personality, he is the president. I have always thought that, no matter who was in office. My quote was only to state that those involved should make sure and have proof before starting procedures to impeach. If proof is found, send him packing no matter whether "R" or "D".
5/17/2017 7:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...175|176|177|178|179...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.