BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

that is of course true....the civil war has been between those who see the dark smoke and want proper investigations and those who were impeding and minimizing and stallin the investigations..there was so much out there that mandated more intense and bipartisan investigation.....now we can finally believe that the truth that is out there will be found...thats all i ever wanted.....also this guy wasnt presidential when running or since,,,i dont give him a pass on that.it has serious repercussions that is damaging the country and the world.
5/17/2017 8:05 PM
Assigning Mueller as Special Counsel should give everyone a chance to catch their breath. He was FBI chief for both Republican and Democrat presidencies. A stand up guy. Has unlimited funds and scope. Can subpoena, and submit even Trump himself to questioning. Probably better than a congressional investigation, because we stand a much better chance of impartiality, and less squabbling. Trump gets the thorough investigation he claims he wants. If he is cleared, this should suffice. An inquisition shouldn't be necessary afterwards.

Will Mueller get access to Comey's notes on Hillary as well? Lynch's too? He may dig up a truckload of skeletons.
5/17/2017 8:56 PM
Why would he be investigating anything other than Trump at this time? What does Lynch and Clinton have to do with anything?
5/17/2017 9:28 PM
"Your Honor, if it pleases the court, at this time I'd like to call Miss Monica Lewinsky to the witness stand."
5/17/2017 9:46 PM
Rosenstein wrote in an order that Mueller is authorized to take over the investigation that Comey confirmed to Congress in a March hearing. That includes “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump” and “any matters that arose or may arise from directly from the investigation.” It also gives Mueller authority to look into other crimes noted under a statute that establishes the special counsel, “such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.”

If he believes it is necessary, Mueller “is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.”?

I am just wondering what he might do if he sees notes pertaining to Hillary or Lynch that show impropriety. It has been written that Comey likes to leave a paper trail.
5/17/2017 9:52 PM (edited)
Well, hell, maybe he'll find info about the "unmasking" of Valerie Plame also. Funny how no conservatives gave a rat's *** about Scooter's antics.
5/17/2017 10:26 PM
Fine by me. Hang all guilty parties...
5/17/2017 10:38 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/17/2017 9:28:00 PM (view original):
Why would he be investigating anything other than Trump at this time? What does Lynch and Clinton have to do with anything?
the whole Russian affair started with the hacking of the DNC computers that is where the special prosecutors job should start hence everyone from their should be looked into IE. the wiki leaks, hillary emails, Lynch collusion to cover up, Trump's team involvement, Comey and even Obama administration spying on everyone let the chips fall where the may and clean everybody's house
5/18/2017 5:09 AM
oh there's is so much more let's not forget flynn,rice, and Yates and probably 10 more connected issues all arising from the Russian hacking
5/18/2017 5:20 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/17/2017 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Ironic note. I've cast votes in elections in 6 different decades. Never a straight "party line" ticket. (I remember one time voting for 6 Repugs, 6 Dums, and 6 others {Libertarians, Ind., etc}) BUT usually a fairly conservative small government based ticket. Over the last 10 - 15 years the policies, actions, leadership (actually LACK of) of the Repugs has brought me to the point of wondering whether I'll EVER be able to vote for a Republican again. They've completely convinced me they are the party of Corporations (Big Business interests) and special interests, Religion panderists who have absolutely NO concern for the average middle class American. I don't think the Repug. leadership would recognize a middle class guy if we walked up and slapped him upside the head and said here I is dummy and I'm angry. Perhaps it's because I live In Arizona where we have a repug. dominated State legislature who collectively are referred to as the 39 dummies. They've so gerrymandered the legislative districts we get nut jobs elected to State senator here repeatedly.

Anyway, how can two citizens start out in pretty much the same spot (you even way left of me!) end up feeling the exact same way, but about the exact opposite target?? How is it you didn't notice all the slandering and obstructionism of the Repugs. the last 8 years? Where were you? Too much watching Fox TV news??? The very 1st openly republican channel?? Your big ***** about the Dems is exactly what made me hate Repugs and vow not to vote for them!!
I can explain the root of my current dislike for everything Democratic in 2 words - Obama + Clinton.

The total lack of respect shown by that Party toward the electoral process and the office of the President has escalated that dislike about 1000 times over. No elected Democrat has ever been subject to close to the witch hunt that Trump has faced for the last 7 months. Is this what everyone wants to be the norm moving forward? God help this Country if so.
5/18/2017 9:36 AM
You think it started with Trump? Hahahahahaha. Trump started the **** with the birther nonsense.
5/18/2017 9:52 AM
thats what drew alt3 to trump....i thinks.
5/18/2017 10:10 AM
didn't hillary start the birther truth in 07 trump just ran with it
5/18/2017 1:14 PM
Nah, she was too busy running her child sex trafficking ring from that pizzeria basement.

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." -- Melania Trump
5/18/2017 1:37 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...176|177|178|179|180...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.