BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Well let's see if the media covers this like they did Obama's friendship with Bill Ayers and Bernadette Dohrn...
5/22/2017 9:33 AM
Ok we will see what becomes of it. My beef is that Obama and Hillary were basically given a pass by the media. Everything about Trump is scrutinized. That and much about Trump wasn't talked about until he won the election. Suddenly he is the Antichrist, the world is coming to an end...

Is about fairness, or in this case, the lack of it.
5/22/2017 10:59 AM
Uh, **** has been talked about Trump for years. Take the highest office in the land and there's going to be extra scrutiny.
5/22/2017 11:10 AM
could you imagine the **** storm if it had been the Clinton Foundation that got a 100 million dollar donation after securing a huge arms deal?
5/22/2017 11:11 AM
The media should report. They should ask tough questions. They should check sources, and should not report on something as factual until they know it is a fact. Too many of these articles contain unnamed or anonymous sources, or material that is unsubstantiated. Not all, but much of it. It gives the appearance of piling on...this after 8 years of the media looking the other way at issues such as Fast and Furious, IRS targeting, Inspectors General fired and not replaced, leaving oversight of several agencies in the lap of Eric Holder. Imagine Trump turning over those responsibilities to Sessions. Obama picked which laws to enforce, so talk of rule of law concerning Trump is hypocritical.
I want fair reporting. Investigate Trump. If found guilty of an actual crime, then Congress should take appropriate measures. But when the left want it both ways, I object. Mueller will likely look into everything related to Russia, including the emails involving Clinton, Podesta, Abedin, Rhodes, Lynch and others.

Over the summer, much time was spent talking about that decade old Hollywood Access tape. I found it disgusting. The media hasn't really done a good job investigating objectively in some time, IMO. I can see Trump's complaint in respect to that. But I agree that he does bring much of it upon himself. He has the right to remain silent, but clearly lacks the ability...for a smart guy, he says a lot of dumb things.
5/22/2017 3:41 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/22/2017 11:11:00 AM (view original):
could you imagine the **** storm if it had been the Clinton Foundation that got a 100 million dollar donation after securing a huge arms deal?
There was $25M given to her Foundation from the Saudis, and $12M from Morocco. Those appear shady at best.

But I don't like any Pay to Play, regardless of which side is on the receiving end. Foreign donations need to stop. If they want to donate, to it charitably...or boost their contributions to NATO funding. Not to a political party or campaign. I would be ok with it going directly to paying down the debt...
5/22/2017 3:51 PM
Dino, if Trump can get the economy rolling, real jobs will be created. I see the impoverished benefiting from that scenario...so I don't quite understand your new thread banner...
5/22/2017 3:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...182|183|184|185|186...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.