BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Am watching Cavuto. Those extreme Medicaid spending cuts...aren't a cut. They are a slowing in growth, but the spending bar is still moving upward. Not saying it isn't a change, or that is wrong or right. But spending would still be more than last year. Much of the budget shifts funds to the states.

https://www.hhs.gov/about/budget/fy2017/budget-in-brief/cms/medicaid/index.html

You can show proof if this hurts/helps. But words like slash and severe cuts don't appear to be completely accurate.
5/22/2017 4:40 PM (edited)
This seems to explain at least in part. I'm sure there are pro/con arguments that can be made.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-02-13/president-donald-trump-wants-to-change-medicaid-funding
5/22/2017 4:38 PM
Doc, you keep harping on Hillary and Obama despite NEITHER of them being currently under investigation for ANYTHING!! Whatever they did or didn't do in the PAST is OLD news, wholly irrelevant to the issues we are faced with today, NOW, in the PRESENT. At least nine intelligence agencies, including our own, have definitively concluded that the Russians IN FACT influenced the outcome of America's presidential election. The issues RIGHT NOW are whether our CURRENT President (not Hillary, Obama, Clinton or even JFK) had knowledge of it, and whether our CURRENT President is engaged in tax evasion and conspiracy to money laundering and racketeering with Russian mobsters, plain and simple!!!!! Perhaps if Trump had kept his mouth closed and didn't repeatedly claim he has no business dealings with Russians this would be a non-story. But when documented evidence PROVES that he DOES, and he keeps LYING about it, he opens himself up to more digging and scrutiny!
5/22/2017 4:42 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 5/21/2017 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Of course Trump, as the President, has a right to fire the head of any federal government agency. But the point that is overlooked is that if the firing was with the INTENT to thwart a federal investigation, then that IS a crime. Deliberate interference with a federal investigation is obstruction no matter who you are.
Hillary Clinton? We got a speech on all the things she did wrong. But there was no intent. Yet. She's not in jail.

If Hillary gets away with a not so secret server in a bathroom Obama knows about, then the Donald walks. And he didn't even do anything.
5/22/2017 4:57 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 5/22/2017 9:53:00 AM (view original):
No disrespect Doc, but why is it that every time there's something negative reported about Trump (which is largely due to his OWN actions), the first thing some people say is "what about" Hillary, or Obama, when they have absolutely NOTHING to do with what's going on RIGHT NOW, TODAY, with Trump? Again, whatever they did, whether it was right or wrong, they have nothing to do with wether Donald Trump is engaged in tax evasion, money laundering and racketeering with the russian mob!!!
You should just march him off to jail then. He's obviously guilty.
5/22/2017 5:01 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/22/2017 11:11:00 AM (view original):
could you imagine the **** storm if it had been the Clinton Foundation that got a 100 million dollar donation after securing a huge arms deal?
You mean like Hillary Clinton got Millions from......OPPS! We can't say that.

At least the 100 Million goes to help women world wide. I'm gonna try to not get upset about that.
5/22/2017 5:05 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 5/22/2017 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Doc, you keep harping on Hillary and Obama despite NEITHER of them being currently under investigation for ANYTHING!! Whatever they did or didn't do in the PAST is OLD news, wholly irrelevant to the issues we are faced with today, NOW, in the PRESENT. At least nine intelligence agencies, including our own, have definitively concluded that the Russians IN FACT influenced the outcome of America's presidential election. The issues RIGHT NOW are whether our CURRENT President (not Hillary, Obama, Clinton or even JFK) had knowledge of it, and whether our CURRENT President is engaged in tax evasion and conspiracy to money laundering and racketeering with Russian mobsters, plain and simple!!!!! Perhaps if Trump had kept his mouth closed and didn't repeatedly claim he has no business dealings with Russians this would be a non-story. But when documented evidence PROVES that he DOES, and he keeps LYING about it, he opens himself up to more digging and scrutiny!
WOW! You're watching too much FAKE NEWS kid.

If you want to go after TRUMP...that's fine. BUT ONLY if we can go back after HILLARY and OBAMA. Eight years of SHADY don't just go away because we have a new President and the FAKE NEWS media and the Swamp in Washington B.C. want to go after the ONLY guy in my lifetime who stood up and dared to take them down.

Truth is relevant regardless of time because truth is eternal and never changes. Truth doesn't go away because there's a new boss.

You say it's a FACT the Russians influenced the outcome of the election. What did they expose that influenced it? Could you give us a list?

I would love to see that list my brother. It's there. I could list it. We know it. I would rather you did it. Show us that list.

Please list the things the Russians exposed that influenced the election. We are waiting. Thank you.
5/22/2017 5:28 PM
They ATTEMPTED to influence the election. They had done so previously. I won't argue that. But no evidence suggests that a single ballot or voting machine was changed or hacked by Russia.

Comey probably had a bigger effect on the election. How much? We don't know. But Hillary had more to do with losing than anyone.
5/22/2017 5:41 PM
Other intelligence agencies aside, isn't it a FACT that our OWN FBI concluded that the Russians influenced the election? If you are so gullible and naive so as to listen to and believe whatever Trump says, when his own intelligence agency says otherwise, then i guess you and Trump know more than the FBI.
5/22/2017 5:43 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 5/22/2017 5:41:00 PM (view original):
They ATTEMPTED to influence the election. They had done so previously. I won't argue that. But no evidence suggests that a single ballot or voting machine was changed or hacked by Russia.

Comey probably had a bigger effect on the election. How much? We don't know. But Hillary had more to do with losing than anyone.
No one, including the FBI, ever said that ballots or voting machines were changed or hacked.
5/22/2017 5:47 PM
Influenced? I will say yes, but to what degree?. Enough to alter the outcome? Very unlikely...

http://www.newsweek.com/quora-question-how-was-russia-involved-election-539180
5/22/2017 5:51 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 5/22/2017 5:43:00 PM (view original):
Other intelligence agencies aside, isn't it a FACT that our OWN FBI concluded that the Russians influenced the election? If you are so gullible and naive so as to listen to and believe whatever Trump says, when his own intelligence agency says otherwise, then i guess you and Trump know more than the FBI.
I agree. What did they expose that influenced the election? Can you tell us?
5/22/2017 5:51 PM
And remember, it was Clinton that ****** Putin off, her remark about Putin's rigged election. He had it in for her. Perhaps was more about hurting her chances than helping Trump...perhaps.

Add to that the DNC servers weren't protected, even after numerous warnings from the FBI. They left themselves vulnerable to hackers. Their information was likely used against them. The RNC upgraded theirs, hacking attempts were thwarted. The Democrats have to accept that they did themselves no favors.

Podesta led them by the hand to his emails, opening a corrupt email. Easily avoided...
5/22/2017 6:06 PM (edited)
And don't forget what motivated Trump to seek the nomination in the first place...Obama really humiliated Trump at the correspondents dinner years ago...

WIthout this, perhaps Trump never seeks the office...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obamas-long-history-insulting-donald-trump/story?id=43442367
5/22/2017 6:17 PM (edited)
Here's a bit of historical info on who's cheatin' who...

https://spectator.org/republicans-go-to-jail-democrats-run-free/
5/22/2017 6:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...183|184|185|186|187...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.