BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

the hacking had some effect but the real damage was the comey letter......the election cant be nullified...i dont think the subject is worth discussing except on some academic level...it is a side issue now.
5/22/2017 7:08 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
btw..we have been moved....to newcomers welcome but we dont encourage the vehement haters...the label people.....to doug out..your cat thread is brilliant...everyone should read that......we do politics but we stray once in awhile in into miscellaneous lists and rants too...even a moment for baseball on occasion...thanks to you know who we are now in non sports.
5/22/2017 7:14 PM
Thanks and welcome.

5/22/2017 7:18 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 5/22/2017 7:09:00 PM (view original):
Doc, i notice you haven't mentioned if you watched the Trump documentary yet. Or did you, and decide to brush it under the table (despite documentary proof of its claims) and conclude that its also "fake"??
I havent, but I will...comments to follow.

My 2 cents is that he isn't capable of being involved in clandestine operations that evaded our Intel. He may have kept Flynn around too long, and used poor judgment having Manafort closely involved. Perhaps Manafort didn't do anything too terrible. But I really don't think Trump had any real role in a collusion. Collusion btw isn't necessarily a crime. It maybe unscrupulous, but not something that will get him prison time, or even impeached. Depending on findings, that could change. But it has been several months without any evidence linking him....he and his lawyers claim his business dealings in Russia were very limited. We shall see...at this point any impeachment talk is premature, or wishful thinking by some.
5/22/2017 7:44 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 5/22/2017 7:20:00 PM (view original):
See what i mean???? Another day, another scandal due to Richy Rich's OWN actions. Now they're reporting that he asked to intelligence officials to publicly deny any collusion. But yet, he whines like a kid, claiming to be treated unfairly when it's his OWN actions which bring about the media reporting negative things about him.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN18I2QH&ved=0ahUKEwiVxfnS0ITUAhXD5yYKHXbwBX8QiJQBCB0wAA&usg=AFQjCNH5UbrTA-0T9okQXgIaQ-rLAHs7Ew&sig2=Is_GS0KNS2SbKx6oLpUb9A
Yes, is reported. Some reports lately have been debunked by all involved. How solid are these sources?
5/22/2017 7:48 PM
they wont announce evidence at this juncture...you could say that trump cant stop linking himself to collusion...he may not be guilty but he sure acts guilty and he has done everything in his power..literally to stop the fbi....this is like a glass onion.....it is going to be peeled and peeled and peeled.......this is the big time..a president so.....they will not act hastily...actually a lot may have been done for a short period of time....If trump encouraged the hacking in some type of quid pro quo that is absolutely impeachment- treason and if flynn did it bigly jail.......
5/22/2017 7:56 PM
trump recently said he was not invoved in collusion with russia but he can only speak for himself...basically verbatim........parse that one out and apply common sense meaning.
5/22/2017 7:58 PM
Btw...if you noticed, Trump and his lawyers keep saying he has no business ties "in" Russia, which i wouldn't be surprised to learn is in fact true. However, you've never heard him say he has no business ties WITH Russians ANYWHERE, for example, in NY where Russians co-own Trump Soho with Trump.
5/22/2017 8:07 PM
or past tense or corporate ties...parsing language - he personally is used only.
5/22/2017 8:58 PM
Hello California...how's this grab you?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/california-lawmakers-discover-single-payer-would-cost-twice-as-much-as-the-state-budget/article/2623834
5/22/2017 9:13 PM
he said.....they said.
5/23/2017 8:25 PM
for those who follow the blacklist i guess you know that the big question was answered in the season finale.
5/23/2017 8:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...184|185|186|187|188...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.