BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

rationales given for trump asking the agencies to stop probe..do any hold water ?
1. flynn is such a nice guy trump would ask fbi and cia and nsa to stop probe and risk obstruction charges in so doing.
.....altruism - rather far fetched to say the least.
2. he thinks it prevents him from easing sanctions on russia.
.....maybe partially true and could seem valid if you are willing to disregard why easing sanctions would obviously be so anti-american right now,
3. flynn could testify against him.
4. the probe would uncover collusion that involves trump
5. the probe would uncover trump's finances russian and other secrets
6. 4 and 5 combined

opening up that whole bay of pigs thing as nixon once said.
it doesnt look good to me for team trump.
5/23/2017 9:24 PM
The former chief of the CIA just testified today before the House Intelligence Committee that he is aware of intelligence information establishing that members of Trump's campaign were in contact with Russian officials for several months leading up to the election. Not only that, he also blew Trump's repeated claims that the russia probe is fake news and a witch hunt by stating that the investigation is "well founded". In addition, a request was sent by the House of Representatives to have Trump's financial records produced to ascertain his business dealings and business ties with Russians. So no, it certainly doesn't look too good for Richy Rich. Nonetheless, some idiots will STILL believe Trump's claims.
5/23/2017 11:32 PM
they need to include any business/corporate filings...
i dont think of trump's ardent supporters as idiots.....this is like religion......people will faithfully believe in that which gives them hope..sometimes it is very hard to see the truth.
5/23/2017 11:42 PM
Understood. But i haven't seen anything he's done so far which benefits anyone other than himself. Like the fact that its reported that for the last nine weekends, he stayed at one of his own hotels on taxpayer money which goes right into his own pockets.
5/24/2017 2:01 AM
Ex-C.I.A. Chief Reveals Mounting Concern Over Trump Campaign and Russia

American intelligence agencies have concluded that the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, tried to damage Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and help Mr. Trump. On Aug. 4, as evidence of that campaign mounted, Mr. Brennan warned Alexander V. Bortnikov, the director of Russia’s Federal Security Service, known as the F.S.B., not to meddle in the election. Not only would such interference damage relations between the countries, he said, but it was also certain to backfire.

“I said that all Americans, regardless of political affiliation or whom they might support in the election, cherish their ability to elect their own leaders without outside interference or disruption,” Mr. Brennan said. “I said American voters would be outraged by any Russian attempt to interfere in the election.”

Mr. Brennan’s prediction proved inaccurate. Though intelligence agencies are unanimous in their belief that Russia directly interfered in the election, it has become a divisive partisan issue, with Democrats far more likely than Republicans to accept the conclusion. Mr. Trump has declared that “Russia is fake news” and has tried to undermine the conclusions of his own intelligence services.

5/24/2017 5:38 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Not quite as vapid as what Justin Bieber wrote at the Anne Frank museum a few years ago. But of course, Bieber was a 15 year old pop star at the time.
5/24/2017 8:31 AM
mike..stupid comments like that is why we didnt want to be in this neighborhood.
5/24/2017 11:16 AM
Yup.
5/24/2017 11:45 AM
you dont have to read it.... but if you really did already read the other 186 pages that's impressive.
5/24/2017 12:13 PM
we dont do smack here....you are looking in the wrong place for that.
5/24/2017 12:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...185|186|187|188|189...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.