BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

it will be much closer to obamacare then trumpcare to get done....they dont want lists of dead people thrown off of coverage.
5/24/2017 6:30 PM
Yes I am sure they hope to get as many people insured as possible. But Obamacare itself has too many core problems to function. This corrects many of those. But people need to see that this first step is not the finished product...
5/24/2017 6:52 PM
they will reassure the majority of people by characterizing the goal as fixing obamacare...then do it.
5/24/2017 8:10 PM
Some parts of Obamacare remain, but it will not depend on young, healthy people to be a viable solution.

I understand the idea that in a prosperous country everyone should have Healthcare. And I see conservatives not wanting such a large entitlement, since we are already burdened by the current debt, as well as not wanting government run Healthcare. There is plenty of opportunity for compromise. The priorities should be access, quality of care, and affordability. Choice is a big player as well. Unfortunately the partisan infighting is holding us back.
5/24/2017 9:01 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
He's not without his fans internationally. This past weekend I was in a pizzeria here in Toronto, waiting for my pie to bake. A TV was on with Trump on it. Another customer was waiting, too, and he asked me very bluntly, as if we weren't complete strangers, what I thought of Trump.

I said, "Not much."

He told me Trump was great because, "Nobody cares about human rights. People care about their own bottom line, and he's great for the bottom line."

I said, "I guess if you're very wealthy that's true, you'll pay less in taxes."

He said, "Not just the wealthy. ME -- I'LL pay less."

I asked him if was American, and he said no.
5/25/2017 1:16 PM
thats funny...what were your toppings.
5/25/2017 1:34 PM
Pepperoni, green pepper, mushrooms. Always get the same because that's what the kids like.
5/25/2017 1:43 PM
Posted by dino27 on 5/25/2017 1:03:00 PM (view original):
today chump delivers a condescending and demeaning lecture to nato about payments...this from a pres of a few months with low intellect who pussyfoots with russia...sucks up to putin...leaks classified info to russia and duarte....a deadbeat with his own debts so much that he files bankruptcies and borrows from russia and china.....because he cant borrow here......a fool so far who...isnt even liked by the Pope........chutzpa...it is embarrassing to be an american in the international stage.
Is that so?
5/25/2017 3:08 PM
More on that 23 million number:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/05/25/no-the-republican-healthcare-bill-would-not-cause-23-million-people-to-lose-insurance-n2331434
5/25/2017 3:55 PM
doc..what moderate republican reps and senators say will say a lot about that.
5/25/2017 4:08 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 5/25/2017 1:43:00 PM (view original):
Pepperoni, green pepper, mushrooms. Always get the same because that's what the kids like.
Good for you. My kids always just wanted plain pepperoni.
5/25/2017 4:10 PM
In Canada, is Canadian bacon just bacon? Is bacon then American bacon?
5/25/2017 4:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...187|188|189|190|191...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.