BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Or how naive you are for believing the fale "sandals".
5/28/2017 8:01 PM
are you serious trump is totally in his element, large and in charge, art of the deal baby, he is doing exactly what we who elected him to do. maybe something comes out of the Russian investigation i personally think not, all trumped up if you will. but I could be wrong if I am again hang him and let pence take over. for me i think pence will work towards getting rid of roe vs wade and I think that's a good thing.
5/28/2017 8:09 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/28/2017 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crazystengel on 5/28/2017 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Possibly this is "fake news" but gosh it might not be!

TRUMP SAYS HE DOES NOT KNOW JARED KUSHNER VERY WELL

“He’s someone I would see around the office and who, I guess, was working for me,” Trump told reporters on the last leg of his foreign trip. “Beyond that, I couldn’t tell you much about him.”

LOL. Use the interwebs to look up the meaning of "satire".

Trump Says He Does Not Know Jared Kushner Very Well

Nice sleuthing, Mike. Hard to get anything past you.
5/28/2017 8:20 PM
No kidding, this thread has dropped about 40 IQ points since being moved to this forum.
5/28/2017 8:21 PM
Impossible. It was at 3 on the first page.
5/28/2017 8:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by mixtroy on 5/29/2017 7:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rjj4191 on 5/28/2017 8:09:00 PM (view original):
are you serious trump is totally in his element, large and in charge, art of the deal baby, he is doing exactly what we who elected him to do. maybe something comes out of the Russian investigation i personally think not, all trumped up if you will. but I could be wrong if I am again hang him and let pence take over. for me i think pence will work towards getting rid of roe vs wade and I think that's a good thing.
You Trump guys crack me up with your assumption that Pence would take over if something came out of the russia collusion scandal. Again, some things are a simple matter of plain common sense. If Trump's administration is found to have colluded with Russia with Trump's actual or constructive knowledge, they ALL go!!!! Including Pence. Why? Bc he's a major part of that ADMINISTRATION.
So it's you assertion that, should Trump be impeached, that his entire administration goes with him?

That's funny.
5/29/2017 10:07 AM
yeah and then maybe hillary can finally win. oh wait that's right it doesn't work that way.
5/29/2017 10:10 AM
Any business in Chicago does business with somebody that links to mob or gang ties. Has been that way for a century.

Fortune 500 companies have mob related customers. Is unavoidable. ..does not mean everyone is dirty...
5/29/2017 10:38 AM
We shall see what Mueller does. I'm sure he will be looking for any credible piece of evidence, and maybe he even stumbles on a crime.
5/29/2017 10:48 AM
https://pjmedia.com/election/2017/05/28/in-the-russia-investigation-democrats-spooks-and-media-have-most-to-fear/
5/29/2017 7:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...193|194|195|196|197...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.