BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

pjmedia?
5/29/2017 8:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by The Taint on 5/29/2017 8:11:00 PM (view original):
pjmedia?
It was on RCP, a linked article. I read a lot of sites. A lot of stuff regarding Congress I look at thehill.com.
5/29/2017 8:32 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 5/29/2017 8:12:00 AM (view original):
http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

This article describes several business partnerships that Trump has engaged in with Russians who are connected to Putin and with companies that are known in the intelligence world to have mob ties and engage in tax evasion and money laundering.
You understand that he is/was a businessman.... and the place to make money during the last 20 years was Russia. Well, that and China.

He SHOULD have business dealings with Russians. If I was a stockholder or employee, I would hope that he would diversify into the European markets, and Russia during the last couple of decades was the only growth area in Europe.

And Putin is likely taking graft/protection from each of those companies. That doesn't mean that he's "connected" to Putin anymore than you or me or any other investment firms in international mutual funds.
5/29/2017 8:42 PM
Why would he say he has zero business interests in Russia then?
5/29/2017 8:46 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/29/2017 8:46:00 PM (view original):
Why would he say he has zero business interests in Russia then?
Apparently, he divested any direct holdings. He "has" zero business interests; doesn't mean he never HAD any...
5/29/2017 9:01 PM
The media's so dang biased that it's left to Trump's spokeswoman to tell us how brilliant and funny he is.

“President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him,” Hope Hicks, a White House spokeswoman, said in a statement. “He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000. He has built great relationships throughout his life and treats everyone with respect. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor ... and an amazing ability to make people feel special and aspire to be more than even they thought possible.”

Well, at least now we know.
5/29/2017 9:40 PM
Yes, a biased opinion...we never heard an Obama spokesperson refer to Barry as an assclown...*** for tat.
5/29/2017 10:22 PM
Perhaps Trump does inspire those around him. And he DID get Mattis and Tillerson to come aboard. Both highly regarded. Not the 1st President to persuade people to join him. Sounds like his private side might differ from what we see publicly.
5/29/2017 10:31 PM
By the way, that Hope Hicks statement doesn't sound like anything Obama's spokespeople said about him. Sounds more like this.
5/29/2017 10:50 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/05/30/obama-admin-illegal-spying-worse-than-watergate-glenn-reynolds-column/102284058/
5/30/2017 4:52 PM
Now even Pat and Vanna are piling on:

5/31/2017 1:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...194|195|196|197|198...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.