BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

now according to real news........he is officially under investigation for obstruction.......mr president...have a nice day.
6/14/2017 8:42 PM
why was it leaked ? to box trump in.......now much more dangerous for trump to try to fire mueller.......chess vs checkers
6/14/2017 9:10 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/3/2017 1:59:00 PM (view original):
thanks Doug but i really am done with threads......they would get moved to non sports....it is like walking in a dangerous neighborhood where you can get mugged or shot. let this be a cesspool for the like mindless..everyone else should get out while they are still alive......ill stay in contact with you.
dina on 6/3 - "thanks Doug but i really am done with threads"

Yet she questions the honesty of others.
6/15/2017 7:24 AM
the senate passed new sanctions on russia 97-2...2 republican senators voted no......mike lee and someone else........what will The Jackass do.....will he veto it...sign it or do nothing...quite a quandary for The Jackass.
6/15/2017 10:15 AM
Every time he tweets and calls mueller and his team bad people and conducting a witch hunt it is just more obstruction..it is a form of intimidation....chump is such a dumb punk jackass...at 71 a president and a punk...ty - rant - a - sore - us - wrecks.
6/15/2017 10:33 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/1/2017 7:29:00 PM (view original):
i have retired this thread...the daily banner is over...thanks to the friends i have made here..eternal damnation to the rest.
You were saying.......
6/15/2017 12:11 PM
So, how come chump's continually claiming that "everybody's picking on me", "it's just an unfair witchhunt", etc doesn't come off as the childish whining it is to the tough guy "libs are snowflakes" crowd around here?...............

It's the latest version of repugnant conservatism I guess............. bobbing and weaving and "whistling past the graveyard" pretending all's well as the new reality show POTUS -- Apprentice under Indictment begins its initial (and ONLY) season.

Scene 1. mueller's subpeona for Trumps tax returns and financial records is delivered to Apprentice Don with the early morning arrival of his personal N.Y. attorney........... meanwhile Sara-Ella Margie-Jean Huckabee Huckster Sanders is speaking to the assembled press to inform them that her boss, "Apprentice Don", has high regard for the truth, in fact has never uttered a falsehood during his long career as a successful businessman and now politician, and to suggest otherwise...............

Scene 2. Session's 5 PM "bourbon blast" is interrupted by a telephone call which the viewer is allowed only to hear Session's responses, which go along the lines of.........."yes sir", "absolutely sir" "can do", "I understand, sir", and "may I add that you're just doing a fantastic job with this, I can honestly say I've never been around a smarter fella............. you sure you wasn't born in Bama"
6/15/2017 12:33 PM
Remember when the big worry was that a Hillary presidency would be bogged down in corruption, scandals, investigations, etc.?

Here's what Trump said just ahead of the election:

October 28 in Cedar Rapids, IA

“As you’ve heard, earlier today the FBI after discovering new emails is reopening their investigation into Hillary Clinton… The investigation is the biggest political scandal since Watergate and it’s everybody’s hope that justice at last can be delivered.”

November 2 in Miami, FL

“If Hillary Clinton were to be elected, it would create an unprecedented and protracted constitutional crisis. Haven’t we just been through a lot with the Clintons, right?”

November 2 in Orlando, FL

“Hillary is likely to be under investigation for many years, probably concluding in a criminal trial.”

November 4 in Atkinson, NH

“She'll be under investigation for years. She'll be with trials. Our country, we have to get back to work.”

November 4 in Wilmington, OH

“Hillary has engaged in a criminal massive enterprise and cover-ups like probably nobody ever before.”

November 5 in Reno, NV

“There's virtually no doubt that FBI Director Comey and the great, great special agents of the FBI will be able to collect more than enough evidence to garner indictments against Hillary Clinton and her inner circle, despite her efforts to disparage them and to discredit them. If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial.”

November 5 in Denver, CO

“Her current scandals and controversies will continue throughout her presidency and we will make it honestly, look, it's gonna be virtually impossible for her to govern. Now, the Republicans have talked very tough and the Democrats. It's gonna be just another mess for another four years, folks. A mess. We've got to get back to work, right? I mean, we have to get back to work.”

November 6 in Minneapolis, MN

“First thing you should do is get rid of Clinton. Hillary Clinton will be under investigation for a long, long time for her many crimes against our nation, our people, our democracy, likely concluding in a criminal trial.”

November 6 in Moon Township, PA

“The investigations into her crimes will go on for a long, long time. The rank and file special agents at the FBI won't let her get away with these terrible crimes, including the deletion of 33,000 emails after receiving a congressional subpoena. Right now, she's being protected by a rigged system.”

6/15/2017 1:49 PM
im interested to see the reaction from russia if chump doesnt veto the new sanctions.........in the entire history of the unites states it is only now that the country is the laughing stock of the world......macron has stepped up to be the leader of the free world....trump is a pariah in england..a joke in australia...mocked in germany......and everywhere there is a democracy.
now also dangerously he has relinquished total control of the military to the generals...no civilian oversight.
donald jr. looks like one of those slicked up young nazis...just sayin...........he is the most despicable in trump animal kingdom after de furor.
pence is as quiet as he can be...et tu pence.
how about that televised cabinet meeting...went around the room kissing the ring and back around to kiss his ***...this is dark satire.
he still hasnt commented on whether or not there are tapes..if none...witness intimidation..ie obstruction.....
how is it playing in peoria ?
6/15/2017 3:42 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
it is rocky 3...mr t about getting ready to go down....seems to be coming apart at the sims.....he is definitely on the crazy train......turning into shemp.
6/15/2017 6:37 PM
Pence has hired his own lawyer.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
6/15/2017 8:40 PM
i think there is a big future for adam schiff.
trump left his nuke codes in a suit that went to the cleaner...the money launderer brought it back.
6/15/2017 11:57 PM
it is only a matter of time before trump's lawyers will have to hire lawyers.
6/16/2017 1:15 AM
I hope they got their fees up front. President Cheapskate likes to stiff people.
6/16/2017 10:30 AM
◂ Prev 1...197|198|199|200|201...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.