BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

nice photo !

there was a horrible police shooting in minn. yesterday...female yoga teacher reported a possible assault in her neighborhood..called 911...came out to meet police still in their car....came out in her pajamas...and was then shot in the stomach and killed by the police officer in the passenger side who reached across the driver to shoot her..the shooter is a somalian american..i think the first somalian police officer in minn where there is a large somalian population...i pray that it wasnt some kind of knee jerk cultural response to a woman in her pajamas in public....no info from police....they did not turn on body cam before or after.....follow this story.
7/18/2017 12:09 PM
A tow-headed injun?
7/18/2017 12:13 PM
An estimated 300 million guns are floating around in America. Could it be one reason the police are so damn jittery every time they respond to a call?

Probably not. Probably the answer is, "More guns."
7/18/2017 12:19 PM
im not sure about this one...what would cause jitters about a very attractive woman in her pajamas...maybe his other gun came up and he got confused.
7/18/2017 12:22 PM
can you imagine how many legislation bills Chump could sign if the democrats had the congress instead of the republicans.
7/18/2017 12:24 PM
Trump's presidency is playing out an awful lot like Rob Ford's mayoralty. I'm not kidding. Two big mouth know-nothings with an enthusiastic but deeply stupid base of supporters who were mired in scandal their entire terms and got nothing done.

At least for a brief time they had each other...

7/18/2017 12:29 PM
they had each other at hello....good head butt potential.
7/18/2017 12:40 PM
“He’s a very nice guy,” said Ford. “He’s very laid back and low key. He’s also very kind as well as successful. Not many people can become billionaires. That is very difficult to do.”
7/18/2017 12:49 PM
Eighth person in Trump Tower meeting is identified

"An American-based employee of a Russian real estate company"

Interesting. But personally, I'd like to hear more about music promoter Rob Flintstone, who has the potential to be the Kato Kaelin of the Trump saga.
7/18/2017 12:54 PM
Hey, Trump Jr. meeting attendee #8 has been in the news before. Money laundering.

He described the congressional inquiry as a "witch hunt." Sounds familiar...
7/18/2017 1:04 PM
Canada is a shithole.
7/18/2017 1:48 PM
Just speculating here, but perhaps the "oppo" these Russians were presenting at Trump Tower had more to do with Trump than with Hillary. Sort of a "Here's what we have on you and here's what you can do for us" kind of deal. Which is where the adoption talk (Magnitsky Act) comes in.
7/18/2017 2:27 PM
that is very interesting...it is possible...i think it was an opening overture to see if there was a willing partner...getting the lay of the land.
7/18/2017 3:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/18/2017 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Canada is a shithole.
Don't you live in Idaho?
7/19/2017 12:09 PM
7/19/2017 12:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...232|233|234|235|236...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.