BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Posted by The Taint on 7/19/2017 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/18/2017 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Canada is a shithole.
Don't you live in Idaho?
Nice, another two-second fart from WIS's laziest troll. I'll unblock the cat pics guy before I unblock Mike.
7/19/2017 12:32 PM
Speaking of lazy trolls:

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS THE WORK ETHIC OF A BORED, LAZY CHILD

Right after the election, Trump biographer Tim O'Brien made what has turned out to be a prescient prediction, telling Politico that Trump would leave the actual work of governing to Congress. “He says he’s a hard worker, but he really prefers to watch a lot of TV and eat hamburgers,” O'Brien said. Several months later, as that prediction was being realized, O'Brien told Maureen Dowd, the New York Times columnist, that the pinnacle of Trump’s career was the erection of Trump Tower. That was in 1983.

"But the success of that went to his head and he never cared again. He’s fundamentally lazy. He free-rides so many processes he doesn’t know anything about. He used to do it in the business world, and now he does it in the political world,” O’Brien told Dowd. "He’s not a student of anything other than protecting his image."

Trump was never a master builder, entrepreneur or deal-maker. He is good at branding, and at selling that brand: Make America Great Again, Build the Wall, Lock Her Up. Liddle Marco, Lyin’ Ted, Crooked Hillary. But the branding that worked so well during the campaign works a lot less well when your customers are legislators who not only have to have a grasp of policy but to explain their votes to constituents back home.

It’s also fairly difficult to brand high-risk insurance pools and six-party talks on North Korea. Not everything can be reduced to a ballcap slogan, Trump has discovered. And that discovery has dispirited him, as he confessed to Reuters this spring: “I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier." That may be the most astonishing admission ever made by a sitting president, a concession of intellectual incuriosity and outright laziness that simply has no rival in the history of the office.

7/19/2017 12:43 PM
chump said that huntsman could not continue as ambassador to china because he gave the country away to china....trump said no....now he appoints the same man as ambassador to russia because trump wants to give our country away to russia...too crazy to be real but real.
7/19/2017 5:07 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
you dont need to learn russian...you speak trump.
7/19/2017 5:41 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/19/2017 5:41:00 PM (view original):
you dont need to learn russian...you speak trump.
Hey, wait, I thought I was blocked. WTF?
7/19/2017 5:53 PM
i see through you.
7/19/2017 5:58 PM
That you see him at all is crazy. "Block User" was invented for that goof!

Huntsman is kind of a curveball choice for Russian ambassador, in that Huntsman seems sane, intelligent and qualified. I wonder what the angle is...
7/19/2017 6:23 PM
huntsman is perfect for dinner parties...plus he is a moderate republican....send him to siberia.
check out the article about the snl writer who responds to chump's twitters like they were personal texts sent to him...really funny.
7/19/2017 6:28 PM
His daughter is smokin'!
7/19/2017 6:29 PM
7/19/2017 6:31 PM
Oh, maybe the daughter is the "angle."
7/19/2017 6:37 PM
A filthy canuck constantly posting about American politics thinks I'm a troll. That's a good one.
7/19/2017 7:05 PM
she is definitely smokin.
7/19/2017 7:31 PM
mike.....crazy is more of a real american then anyone i know......it is a shame that you do not realize that the world is in a nightmare.......there is a truly evil buffoon in charge destroying the structures of a great country purely out of demented hatred of obama.........his supporters are predominantly haters ( of course not all ) who call others haters....there are some who are hoping for big tax cuts and make a bargain with the devil...most of the rest are haters.
7/19/2017 7:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...233|234|235|236|237...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.