BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 7/22/2017 10:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mixtroy on 7/22/2017 1:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/12/2017 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Ivanka's beautiful, juicy breasts are wasted on that sleaze-bucket Jared Kosher or on Daddy Dump.
Yeah...she has a helluva back channel for Jared to use. Lol
I hope neither of you have criticized Trump for how he treated women.
It's just locker room banter.
7/22/2017 11:10 AM
Ivanka's beautiful, juicy breasts are wasted on that sleaze-bucket Jared Kosher or on Daddy Dump.
You just don't get it do you? First of all, my comment was nothing more than fun banter. Secondly, unlike Chump, i don't go around grabbing *****. And lastly, and most importantly, I'm not running for President of the United States who should be held to a much higher standard than us Joe Six Packs.
7/22/2017 11:57 AM
like we have to explain.
7/22/2017 12:05 PM
This is what I mean about MiniTrump23 being a dedicated troll. He'll pretend he's even dumber than he is just to get a reaction.

Nice obituary for the late Sean Spicer here. I especially liked this part:

Spicer began his tenure as press secretary with a bizarre rant about how Trump’s Inauguration audience “was the largest audience to ever witness an Inauguration, period.” (It wasn’t.) For someone who was never fully inside the Trump circle of trust, the performance had the ring of an eager gang initiate committing a crime to please the boss.

7/22/2017 1:37 PM
Speaking of eager gang initiates, here's the Mooch (I approve of the Sopranos-esque nickname!) polishing his new boss's balls:

"I have seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire. I've seen him in Madison Square Garden with a topcoat, standing in the key, hitting shots. I don't see this guy as a guy that is ever under siege. He's a very, very competitive person," Scaramucci said during Friday's press briefing at the White House.

"Obviously there's a lot coming in the White House," he said. "But he's a winner. We will do a lot of winning."

7/22/2017 1:56 PM
The Mooch before he got hired:

n a 2015 appearance on Fox Business Network, Scaramucci slammed “anti-American” Trump for being “another hack” who will “probably make Elizabeth Warren as his vice presidential nominee.” But the man known as The Mooch didn’t stop there:

I’ll tell you who he’s going to be president of — and you can tell Donald I said this: The Queens County bullies’ association. You gotta cut it out now and stop all this crazy rhetoric, spinning everybody’s head.

I don’t like the way he talks about women. I don’t like the way he talks about our friend Megyn Kelly. And you know what? The politicians don’t want to go at Trump because he’s got a big mouth and he’s afraid he’s going to light ’em up on Fox and other places, but I’m not a politician. Bring it.

You’re an inherited-money dude from Queens County. Bring it, Donald. Bring it.

7/22/2017 2:07 PM
Well, 2015. That was, what, 30-40 years ago? Who even remembers that far back. FAKE NEWS!
7/22/2017 2:10 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/22/2017 2:07:00 PM (view original):
The Mooch before he got hired:

n a 2015 appearance on Fox Business Network, Scaramucci slammed “anti-American” Trump for being “another hack” who will “probably make Elizabeth Warren as his vice presidential nominee.” But the man known as The Mooch didn’t stop there:

I’ll tell you who he’s going to be president of — and you can tell Donald I said this: The Queens County bullies’ association. You gotta cut it out now and stop all this crazy rhetoric, spinning everybody’s head.

I don’t like the way he talks about women. I don’t like the way he talks about our friend Megyn Kelly. And you know what? The politicians don’t want to go at Trump because he’s got a big mouth and he’s afraid he’s going to light ’em up on Fox and other places, but I’m not a politician. Bring it.

You’re an inherited-money dude from Queens County. Bring it, Donald. Bring it.

when he says bring it , he is talking about a satchel of money and watches.
7/22/2017 4:05 PM
lump is still saying comey committed crimes by leaking...if he didnt do any illegal leaking he should sue trump for bigly bigly covfefe money....20 million plus punitive damages.
7/22/2017 5:17 PM
would trump step aside if he received a pardon and agreed to be national clown and greatest clown of all times.
7/22/2017 5:55 PM
the day crumbp is out of office...impeached or resigns.......there will be millions of cars honking and there will be partying like its 1999...maybe some parades....melania will be the queen of the new york parade....standing high atop a float....with staff in hand.
7/23/2017 10:22 AM
some news - recently the big mouth blabber john dowd mentioned in an interview that he was looking at statutes of limitations....take away..he knows of crimes committed maybe beyond prosecution BUT not beyond purview of impeachable offenses.
trump is extremely upset the mueller is going to look at his tax returns...every president released tax returns...if no crimes then why is skunk afraid.....he is afraid...very afraid.
7/23/2017 10:46 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
skunk doesnt mind...he said he would date ivanka if she wasnt related.
7/23/2017 10:59 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/23/2017 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mixtroy on 7/22/2017 11:57:00 AM (view original):
You just don't get it do you? First of all, my comment was nothing more than fun banter. Secondly, unlike Chump, i don't go around grabbing *****. And lastly, and most importantly, I'm not running for President of the United States who should be held to a much higher standard than us Joe Six Packs.
Is it fun banter? Would you like someone saying it about your wife/sister/mother?
"I'm not a Trump fan, but........"
7/23/2017 11:21 AM
◂ Prev 1...237|238|239|240|241...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.