BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

he reminds me of the joe pesci character in that movie with ralph maccio..i forgot the name.
7/25/2017 1:12 PM
My Cousin Vinny. Pretty good movie. Herman Munster was the southern judge matching wits with Pesci.
7/25/2017 1:15 PM
i love the munsters...that and adams family......timeless classics.......my cousin vinny was a smash hit in its year.
7/25/2017 1:25 PM
Replacing Spicy with the Mooch reminds me of when M*A*S*H replaced Frank Burns with Charles Winchester. Hapless buffoons and their slapstick antics are fun for a while, but ultimately you want your bad guys to be slick and articulate.

Press aide resigns as White House purge begins: ‘I’m going to fire everybody,’ says Scaramucci

“This is actually a terrible thing,” he said. “The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic, you got that? So I should have the opportunity, if I have to let someone go, to let the person go in a very humane, dignified way.”

As a human being AND as a Roman Catholic -- you got that?!

Who's writing this guy's material, Joseph Heller? Terry Southern?
7/25/2017 2:25 PM (edited)
he is the perfect communications expert...talks in forked tongue.......he wants to put the guy to sleep.
7/25/2017 2:27 PM
7/25/2017 6:02 PM
tillerson is almost certainly considering resigning.......dont be surprised if the friend of russia award winner regains his senses and says goodbye to trump over the next 3 weeks.
7/25/2017 9:22 PM
Trump and Republicans treat their voters like morons

In an interview with Elaina Plott of Washingtonian magazine, former House majority leader Eric Cantor, who was defeated in a primary in 2014 by a tea party extremist, explains that Republicans knew they were lying to their base about their ability to repeal the Affordable Care Act, but they just couldn’t help themselves:

“To give the impression that if Republicans were in control of the House and Senate, that we could do that when Obama was still in office . . . .” His voice trails off and he shakes his head. “I never believed it.”

He says he wasn’t the only one aware of the charade: “We sort of all got what was going on, that there was this disconnect in terms of communication, because no one wanted to take the time out in the general public to even think about ‘Wait a minute—that can’t happen.’ ” But, he adds, “if you’ve got that anger working for you, you’re gonna let it be.”

It’s a stunning admission from a former member of the party leadership—that the linchpin of GOP electoral strategy for the better part of a decade was a fantasy, a flame continually fanned solely because, when it came to midterm elections, it worked. (Barring, of course, his own.)

What’s truly remarkable isn’t that a bunch of cynical politicians thought they could ride their base voters’ anger into control of Congress by lying to them about what they could actually accomplish; it’s that their voters actually believed it. And then those voters got even angrier when it turned out that the president had the ability to veto bills passed by a Congress controlled by the other party. Who knew! So instead of looking for a presidential candidate who would treat them like adults, they elected Donald Trump, a man who would pander to their gullibility even more.

7/26/2017 4:44 PM
he refers to them as " the uneducated and the very uneducated ".........to their face.........pandering is the right word...his supporters are like abused people clinging to the abuser.......in the sense that he walks on them ...steals from them.....uses them.......lies to them...and they like it.......
7/26/2017 6:03 PM
Did you see the Sarah Sanders press conference today? I won't bother to look up how that went over on Fox News and other right wing outlets, but I'm going to assume the answer is "like gangbusters."
7/26/2017 6:37 PM
she read a letter from dylan......cant vote...9 yrs old....thought trump's hair was a hat.
7/26/2017 6:46 PM

Then, with a child’s unique ability to cut to the heart of the matter, Dylan asked: “How much money do you have?” Huckabee Sanders laughed and said: “Dylan, I’m not sure but I know it’s a lot.”

"A lot."

I don't think that's the answer Pickle was looking for, Sarah.

Pickle wants to to see the president's tax returns.
7/26/2017 8:41 PM
funny.
7/26/2017 9:20 PM
Trump's communications director the Mooch is now tweeting that he wants the FBI to investigate Trump's chief of staff Reince Priebus for leaking his (Mooch's) financial disclosure info.

Well-oiled machine!
7/27/2017 12:09 AM
they only kill each other.
7/27/2017 12:21 AM
◂ Prev 1...240|241|242|243|244...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.