BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

So the closest match you could find for

"He's speculating that McCain had a cancer driven epiphany to reignite his integrity"

is

"since he got his surgery McCain is a different person.......the medical issues must have affected his intellectual ability......"

Oh, boy. Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with your oeuvre to know if you're serious or "pulling a Mike."
7/29/2017 1:51 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 7/29/2017 1:52:00 AM (view original):
So the closest match you could find for

"He's speculating that McCain had a cancer driven epiphany to reignite his integrity"

is

"since he got his surgery McCain is a different person.......the medical issues must have affected his intellectual ability......"

Oh, boy. Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with your oeuvre to know if you're serious or "pulling a Mike."
Please don't engage in Bad_luck redirection.

You said : Does he seem to have more energy in the later appearance? Does he seem less confused? I would say so.

Again, how do you come to the conclusion he's 'less confused'?
7/29/2017 1:57 AM
Maybe because I watched the videos? Did you? Here are others who noticed something was up with the first one:

WaPo

But several of his questions confused viewers, and seemingly Comey himself, and he occasionally was incoherent. He referred to “President Comey,” and at times looked confused and frustrated with Comey's answers.

NYT

Senator John McCain became an unexpected focus of befuddlement and concern on Thursday after a line of questioning that appeared to conflate two separate F.B.I. investigations during James Comey's testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Fox News

“You’re going to have to help me out here. In other words, we’re complete, the investigation of anything former Secretary Clinton had to do with the campaign is over, and we don’t have to worry about it anymore?” McCain asked.

“I’m a little confused, senator,” Comey said.

He wasn't the only person 'confused' by the Arizona Republican's line of questioning.

As for the second (post-blood clot operation) video, I haven't seen anyone comment that McCain seemed confused, frustrated, incoherent, befuddled, etc. Have you?

And I don't know what "Bad_luck redirection" means. Don't really care,either.

7/29/2017 2:14 AM
it appears that that the trump supporters have poor reading comprehension ..i will try one last time.......i said his intellectual integrity returned because of the blood clot operation...crazy pulled up the hearings i referred to....i never said his confusion and revitalization had anything to do with cancer...typical dumb morons...that what a trump supporter is...stupid..trying to distort...get a life.
and i was crystal clear in what i said.....the morons could not even allow me to compliment a guy fighting 2 serious illnesses.
7/29/2017 4:51 AM
btw....there was commentary that i watched that directly said that the prevailing medical opinion was that the blood clot could have caused the confusion in the hearings referred to...at that time it was not known he had a blood clot..he went to the doctor after the hearing and they found out.
aare the jerks..the morons..the simpletons..the idiots....the brain dead...the walking zombies.....the numbskulls able to read now.
7/29/2017 4:58 AM
Posted by dino27 on 7/28/2017 5:56:00 PM (view original):
i definitely agree with you...im just adding that the blood clot was inhibiting him...he would still have acted the same on the vote but his mind was also clear and he spoke eloquently.
Thank you for your diagnosis, Dr. Dick.

My elbow is sore. Can you diagnosis the problem over the internet?
7/29/2017 7:17 AM
7/29/2017 7:29 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/29/2017 7:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 7/28/2017 5:56:00 PM (view original):
i definitely agree with you...im just adding that the blood clot was inhibiting him...he would still have acted the same on the vote but his mind was also clear and he spoke eloquently.
Thank you for your diagnosis, Dr. Dick.

My elbow is sore. Can you diagnosis the problem over the internet?
I can only speculate given the limited info you've provided, however I might suggest you lay off the repeated self gratification (OR at LEAST change hands!) for awhile and see if the elbow soreness abates! You're welcome!
7/29/2017 9:26 AM
Posted by dino27 on 7/29/2017 4:53:00 AM (view original):
it appears that that the trump supporters have poor reading comprehension ..i will try one last time.......i said his intellectual integrity returned because of the blood clot operation...crazy pulled up the hearings i referred to....i never said his confusion and revitalization had anything to do with cancer...typical dumb morons...that what a trump supporter is...stupid..trying to distort...get a life.
and i was crystal clear in what i said.....the morons could not even allow me to compliment a guy fighting 2 serious illnesses.
Now I'm a Trump supporter???? BWAHAHAHA??? Hardly. I one of the few Republicans on here that has railed against him from the start. Youre just an idiot who made a tard statement and i called you out on it.
7/29/2017 11:08 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 7/29/2017 2:15:00 AM (view original):
Maybe because I watched the videos? Did you? Here are others who noticed something was up with the first one:

WaPo

But several of his questions confused viewers, and seemingly Comey himself, and he occasionally was incoherent. He referred to “President Comey,” and at times looked confused and frustrated with Comey's answers.

NYT

Senator John McCain became an unexpected focus of befuddlement and concern on Thursday after a line of questioning that appeared to conflate two separate F.B.I. investigations during James Comey's testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Fox News

“You’re going to have to help me out here. In other words, we’re complete, the investigation of anything former Secretary Clinton had to do with the campaign is over, and we don’t have to worry about it anymore?” McCain asked.

“I’m a little confused, senator,” Comey said.

He wasn't the only person 'confused' by the Arizona Republican's line of questioning.

As for the second (post-blood clot operation) video, I haven't seen anyone comment that McCain seemed confused, frustrated, incoherent, befuddled, etc. Have you?

And I don't know what "Bad_luck redirection" means. Don't really care,either.

Again: so based on some "confusing" questions during one hearing and a subsequent YouTube video appearance, that leads you two clowns to the conclusion that his sickness affected his ability to think before the operation?

Perhaps he was flustered? Maybe his aids didn't properly prepare him? I've seen plenty of stupid an incoherent questions at Senate hearings.
7/29/2017 11:13 AM
Posted by dino27 on 7/29/2017 4:58:00 AM (view original):
btw....there was commentary that i watched that directly said that the prevailing medical opinion was that the blood clot could have caused the confusion in the hearings referred to...at that time it was not known he had a blood clot..he went to the doctor after the hearing and they found out.
aare the jerks..the morons..the simpletons..the idiots....the brain dead...the walking zombies.....the numbskulls able to read now.
You and Moy, All3, DougOut... all the same.
7/29/2017 11:15 AM
what was the tard statement that i made...moron
7/29/2017 11:18 AM
spoker...you are scary.......the only thing i can think of is that you are incensed that i spoke well of john mccain...there is no other rational reason for your anger...i am entitled to my opinion that the blood clot effected him....i heard doctors interviewed saying it...i guess you are the kind of person the rightwingers complain about that i dont like to think exist...not respecting the rightsof others to have an opinion.
how is this even controversial.

all i did was to say that i thought a blood clot in his skull was causing him confusion after watching and reading medical experts opine that confusion could be one of the symptoms....im sorry that it interferes with your angry wish that the significant confusion shown in the comey hearing was unrelated to the blood clot.
have fun on your island angry guy.
7/29/2017 11:38 AM
some of us have objective opinions....we are not cheerleaders.......also you appear to also not to be able to recognize tongue in cheek comments.......there is a little group of us here that make up the trump resistance....you are on your own.
7/29/2017 11:48 AM
dino, I think he misread your original post, and instead of just admitting that he doubled down on his initial mistake. I don't understand people who do that. It makes them look a lot dumber/angrier/more dishonest than simply saying, "Sorry, I misread your post."
7/29/2017 11:55 AM
◂ Prev 1...244|245|246|247|248...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.