BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

who cares if they do or not?
8/17/2017 1:34 PM
I care. I am just curious now. Go find out for me immediately and report back.
8/17/2017 1:37 PM
Great screen grab from one of the Fox shows:

The person on the left is the liberal, the one on the right the conservative. I suppose the idea was for them to call each other names over Charlottesville.

Didn't happen.

Love the look on the face of the hapless host!
8/17/2017 2:40 PM
They are correct!! He should have blasted em
8/17/2017 2:44 PM
That's Jon Huntsman's daughter. She sold her soul to read Fox talking points alongside Steve Douchy.
8/17/2017 2:44 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/17/2017 2:44:00 PM (view original):
Well, he sort of did when he was forced to read that statement his "handlers" prepared for him (like circus lions and 1970s rock stars, Trump needs "handlers"). But obviously those words were read under duress and his true feelings soon came bubbling up to the surface again.
8/17/2017 2:50 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 8/17/2017 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/17/2017 2:44:00 PM (view original):
Well, he sort of did when he was forced to read that statement his "handlers" prepared for him (like circus lions and 1970s rock stars, Trump needs "handlers"). But obviously those words were read under duress and his true feelings soon came bubbling up to the surface again.
That was not strong enough for me. He should have stated that the marchers were a hate group and their faces will 4ever be linked with an abomination and future marchers under that sort of symbolism will be outed the same way. Period.

ZERO tolerance for Alt Right Hate Groups.
8/17/2017 2:54 PM
If Trump continues defending the "very good people" marching with the white nationalists (and it looks like there will be more marches/rallies coming up), would that cause you to lose some respect for him?
8/17/2017 2:56 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 8/17/2017 2:56:00 PM (view original):
If Trump continues defending the "very good people" marching with the white nationalists (and it looks like there will be more marches/rallies coming up), would that cause you to lose some respect for him?
I have already lost respect for him due to what has happened. So yes, absolutely. I think he made a huge mistake here. Gigantic in fact.
8/17/2017 2:57 PM
I suppose by "made a huge mistake" you mean he didn't say the right thing and got clobbered for it, which is accurate as far as it goes. In my opinion there's a bigger issue here, and that's that he actually sympathizes with the white nationalists. You probably aren't ready to agree with that yet, though. Maybe soon!
8/17/2017 3:07 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 8/17/2017 3:07:00 PM (view original):
I suppose by "made a huge mistake" you mean he didn't say the right thing and got clobbered for it, which is accurate as far as it goes. In my opinion there's a bigger issue here, and that's that he actually sympathizes with the white nationalists. You probably aren't ready to agree with that yet, though. Maybe soon!
Eeeesh I will just say I hope you are wrong in that assessment. Especially when his daughter, son in law and three grandchildren are Jewish.
8/17/2017 3:09 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/17/2017 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crazystengel on 8/17/2017 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Eeeesh I will just say I hope you are wrong in that assessment. Especially when his daughter, son in law and three grandchildren are Jewish.
Trying to get the extreme Liberals on this site to accept facts is like trying to get a vegetarian to eat a bacon cheeseburger.
8/17/2017 3:41 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/17/2017 1:37:00 PM (view original):
I care. I am just curious now. Go find out for me immediately and report back.
well, I don't care. Look it up yourself!
8/17/2017 3:47 PM
I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

This sort of political-confessional will be appearing more and more. A burgeoning new literary genre! Maybe in a couple of years someone will collect the best ones and publish a whole book of 'em.

8/17/2017 4:04 PM (edited)
UGH please not the biased NYT. I really do not believe a word they write and they employ Jesse Benn, who may be the dumbest human being alive. Not to mention Charles Blow, who is a just a race war instigator. YUCK!!!
8/17/2017 4:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...285|286|287|288|289...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.