BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

her rack of lamb is great....her knish aint bad either.
8/18/2017 5:35 PM
Boris. We have something in common. I too, am married to a Catholic.......... well, former Catholic.......... she gets ****** at me when I refer to her as Catholic. 32+ Years as a matter of fact.
Your wife may not feel or do those things I mentioned (most are a part of history!!) but please let's talk Catholics. C'mon man, read a history book! They may be the worst among the Christian sects for rape, pillage, and murder.............. though the scale is quite lopsided in recent history.

Look, I'm not Jewish. And I CAN understand why a Jew might have a tad bit of trepidation towards an Islamic human.
But, I suspect a Palestinian peon might feel the same when meeting a scary looking Jew, no?

I don't know many Muslims. Maybe none actually. Met a Buddhist, once. But that's a story for another time........... funny one, though.
I digress, sorry.
Anyway, I kinda bet there is good Muslim Bros and sisters, and ******* Muslims, I know for sure there are plenty of ******* Caucasians from all over the globe, some real good ones, too............ same with the Asians, and the Mexicans........... heck know that for sure, too. Here in Arizona we get to know them a bit and there's a few major league (bigly) ******** among them, But I've also loved some of their women and known some of their men to be fine upstanding loyal hard-working Americans! And don't even get me started on our Red Brothers and Sisters......... the FINEST Americans, in my view.

Most folks just want to be left alone by governments and religious nuts (and Perverts and hate filled lunatics of all stripes!!) to go about their daily lives in silence and raise their children and enjoy this Earth. Don't dismiss the simple.......When we ALL learn to walk in Beauty we'll stop hating those we fear and don't understand.

But, I kinda fear for my type. Us Caucasians seem to be real slow in figuring out the big picture. You know, the one that reveals we're just one tiny creature of Ussen's creation. The rest of the creatures are just as sacred and just as loved by the Creator.

Rock on!
8/18/2017 5:39 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 5:16:00 PM (view original):
I just don't understand why people cannot be civil and it has to break down into finger pointing. Silly and primitive.
I have seen this my whole life.

Nixon was taken out by these creeps. It has escalated since.

The cancer has permeated the educational system along with judicial and of course the media.

The media now controls a major political party. So much for the fourth estate.

The cancer is spreading. The Republic is under attack.

A blessed segment of the population, ignorant of the truth, acts upon the information readily available to them.

Before they ever have a chance to reach the truth on their own terms, they are herded into government school.

State can't get funds unless state does what latest fed gov says and the bureaucracy is a mother ****** to get out of.

We're drowning here folks. So forgive me. I'll do what I can. I'll start by telling you the truth.
8/18/2017 5:50 PM
You need a fresh Tampon, snowflake
8/18/2017 5:50 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 8/18/2017 5:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 5:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 8/18/2017 5:20:00 PM (view original):
So says the anti American that calls me an anti Semite. Hypocrisy your true religion? .
You posted pics of Trump as Hitler which is offensive to a Jewish person. You then LIED and said I threatened you. How exactly am I anti-American? You, sir are a primitive dolt.
Offensive to you. No one else has commented. The fact that you choose to contact me on site mail. What did you want to keep from everybody And choosing your identity as cccp is un American Oh ya, calling me names? What are you, Mikes lover?.
Grasping at straws and back peddling. Glad I frighten you. The site mails were harmless and proven to be such. You sir are a fool and an anti semite.
8/18/2017 5:52 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/18/2017 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Boris. We have something in common. I too, am married to a Catholic.......... well, former Catholic.......... she gets ****** at me when I refer to her as Catholic. 32+ Years as a matter of fact.
Your wife may not feel or do those things I mentioned (most are a part of history!!) but please let's talk Catholics. C'mon man, read a history book! They may be the worst among the Christian sects for rape, pillage, and murder.............. though the scale is quite lopsided in recent history.

Look, I'm not Jewish. And I CAN understand why a Jew might have a tad bit of trepidation towards an Islamic human.
But, I suspect a Palestinian peon might feel the same when meeting a scary looking Jew, no?

I don't know many Muslims. Maybe none actually. Met a Buddhist, once. But that's a story for another time........... funny one, though.
I digress, sorry.
Anyway, I kinda bet there is good Muslim Bros and sisters, and ******* Muslims, I know for sure there are plenty of ******* Caucasians from all over the globe, some real good ones, too............ same with the Asians, and the Mexicans........... heck know that for sure, too. Here in Arizona we get to know them a bit and there's a few major league (bigly) ******** among them, But I've also loved some of their women and known some of their men to be fine upstanding loyal hard-working Americans! And don't even get me started on our Red Brothers and Sisters......... the FINEST Americans, in my view.

Most folks just want to be left alone by governments and religious nuts (and Perverts and hate filled lunatics of all stripes!!) to go about their daily lives in silence and raise their children and enjoy this Earth. Don't dismiss the simple.......When we ALL learn to walk in Beauty we'll stop hating those we fear and don't understand.

But, I kinda fear for my type. Us Caucasians seem to be real slow in figuring out the big picture. You know, the one that reveals we're just one tiny creature of Ussen's creation. The rest of the creatures are just as sacred and just as loved by the Creator.

Rock on!
Well when Bracco posts pics of Trump as Hitler, who tried to commit genocide and killed 90% of my family it is offensive to me. I would love to live in your utopia but I do not have that luxury. Unfortunately. Maybe someday! I do like your optimism and someday hope to share it.
8/18/2017 5:54 PM
And you are obsessed with me. Get over it Nancy, you are not my type
8/18/2017 5:55 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 8/18/2017 5:50:00 PM (view original):
You need a fresh Tampon, snowflake
You need to take your meds. Soon. Primitive.
8/18/2017 5:55 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 8/18/2017 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Nancy? LOL

Bracco you are an ignorant fool. And a coward.
8/18/2017 5:56 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 5:56:00 PM (view original):
Nancy? LOL

What have you ever done to serve your country?
8/18/2017 6:00 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 8/18/2017 6:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 5:56:00 PM (view original):
Nancy? LOL

What have you ever done to serve your country?
I am not in the military but I pay my taxes, consistently donated to the local police and fire department, coach youth basketball and raise two daughters. I do not post symbols of blatant hate online. I do not lie and say I've been threatened when I have not been.

I am not be a soldier but I am a loyal citizen. You sir are a coward.
8/18/2017 6:05 PM
I am offended by your use of Soviet Union identity to hide behind. You never had Russian made bullets fired at you yet you call me a coward. Do me a favor moron. Block me and we can stop communicating altogether
8/18/2017 6:10 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/18/2017 5:39:00 PM (view original):

I digress, sorry.

Rock on!
YOU are a RACIST and an IDIOT!

YOU ARE MARRIED TO A FORMER CATHOLIC. Here's your first clue PAL. YOU BEAT HER DOWN.

CATHOLICS ARE THE WORST? REALLY? GET A DIVORCE. OH WAIT! SHE'S CATHOLIC!

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SHE RAPED PILLAGED AND MURDERED YOU? JACKASS!

The rest speaks for itself. Or should I continue? OK! I'LL CONTINUE!

YOU'RE NOT JEWISH. YOU DON'T KNOW MUSLIMS.

PLUSEWISE you're on drugs. I guess that's it.

PS. laramiebob is not real. < FAKENEWS!
8/18/2017 6:12 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 8/18/2017 6:10:00 PM (view original):
I am offended by your use of Soviet Union identity to hide behind. You never had Russian made bullets fired at you yet you call me a coward. Do me a favor moron. Block me and we can stop communicating altogether
WHAT?

EXPLAIN your *****.

thanks
8/18/2017 6:21 PM
IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

I click on a bronx post and it reappears as RCpuke.

SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE.

I almost nailed it a month ago.

NOW I AM SURE OF IT!
8/18/2017 6:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...293|294|295|296|297...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.