BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
thank you doctorkz for saying it exactly right.
2/28/2016 6:17 PM
Dear DoctorKz, do you love baseball ? If so why haven't you played Hardball Dynasty ? are you that good at simleague baseball ?
2/28/2016 6:51 PM
Posted by 2U23L on 2/28/2016 6:51:00 PM (view original):
Dear DoctorKz, do you love baseball ? If so why haven't you played Hardball Dynasty ? are you that good at simleague baseball ?
I am mediocre here. Perhaps one of these days i will wander over to HD...
2/28/2016 6:55 PM
doctor..im sorry to say that you are getting baited...we live in an angry society...what you have said is right..a few years ago I was stopped on a traffic issue and I was treatedvery badly by a white cop and I am white..if I was black I would have thought that race was an issue but I understood that the cop was not really picking on me..he was a hardnose...these cops of all colors are constantly under assault... probably all have ptsd.....the vast majority are very honorable even if nasty at times.
they walk such a thin line...there are not going to be very many police officers soon when there are so people who refuse to see the big picture and are profiling police officers....why would someone put their life on the line anymore when they are not even allowed to defend themselves and are assaulted because they are police officers.
im done with this issue.
2/28/2016 7:48 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.