BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by DoctorKz on 11/20/2016 3:47:00 PM (view original):
I don't think they will interfere with state laws on the books.
Already planning on messing with state laws on conceal carry.
11/20/2016 8:34 PM
THE TRUMP TRAGEDY..i mean THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION
WHAT DID HE PROMISE - WHAT WILL HE DO

1. the wall - a solo concert.....mexico might throw a tidbit or some sleight of hand so he can save face ( i would trade it in )
but mexico is not paying for it...he does not want to screw up a relationship with our 6th most important trading partner
any further.....it will not be a contiguous wall...some open spaces and more fence then he would care to tell you.
ive always believed in a wall....called my congressman in 2012 to ask about it...why didnt he talk about it rationally without insulting a race of people.
why...because the insults were fun.
2. Infastructure - bipartisan.....will be accomplished...bernie wanted it..hillary wanted it....everyone wants it...the problem is he wants a massive tax cut to
accompany it.......that will lead to a recession....
3. tax cut - i think it will get passed...the old get richer quick story...in 4 - 6 years everyone will soon vacation and go to the poe house.
4. ruuskie - russia starts by buying baltic ave...keeps on moving to the next street and regains a few more pieces of the old soviet union..confidence in the united states is forever shattered.......europe goes to panic def con 4.......if bolton is sec of state and joe flynn is nsa there will be a battle of ok corral if trump has his way over hawk bolton....it is gonna be an american horror story...duck and cover and heads rolling.
5.there will be scandals - if melania lives in ny...the mice will play when the cat ( the ***** ) is away.....also the conflicts of interest will be of great interest.
6. possible impeachment - 1. unfit if things become too hairy over russia aggression. 2. conflict of interest. 3. ties to russia could be revealed.
7. we find out it isnt as easy to catch all the illegals
8. pot laws go up in smoke........
9. he attempts to widen the loopholes for buying guns.
10. puts someone in charge of EPA who thinks climate change is a hoax but santa is real....pulls out of paris accord.....makes the usa a danger to the world and suddenly china..russia and india are the good guys.....we are a dangerous joke.
11. in 2 years no one wants to admit they voted for trump.
12. the trump movement is a bowel movement.
11/20/2016 11:02 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 11/20/2016 10:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/20/2016 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 11/20/2016 3:47:00 PM (view original):
I don't think they will interfere with state laws on the books.
Already planning on messing with state laws on conceal carry.
I gotta believe they will follow their mantra of a smaller role of the federal govt, and giving back more power to the states.
Well unless he's lying...........which would not be a YUGE surprise, he's intending to do just that.
11/20/2016 11:23 PM
10. puts someone in charge of EPA who thinks climate change is a hoax but santa is real....pulls out of paris accord.....makes the usa a danger to the world and suddenly china..russia and india are the good guys.....we are a dangerous joke.

He's so full of **** on climate change. Just saying what he thinks the base wants to hear. I'm curious to see which path he goes there.
11/20/2016 11:26 PM
he is the light..he is the truth...he is the path.....he is going to put some coal in your christmas stocking...and stick to his guns on climate change...dr. skeptic on his way...he will save that one for the end when we are all to kablooy to complain anymore....believe him.
11/20/2016 11:48 PM
the conflict of interest issues are serious.....it is going to come to a head soon.
11/21/2016 4:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...46|47|48|49|50...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.