BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Regardless of your political affiliation....do you NOT want to know WTF Hillary Clinton was thinking with the server? She is a freaking criminal. Anyone else would already be in jail for not protecting classified material.
2/28/2016 11:49 PM
I'm curious as to when FBI Director Comey will take his findings to the AG regarding Hillary's investigation...the political spin that it is a right wing conspiracy is laughable. Comey was appointed by Obama...sorry but national security is way more important than her candidacy...even she has said that no one is too big to jail...
2/28/2016 11:59 PM (edited)
im a democrat but im deeply disturbed by what she did....she is also a phony..I could puke when I hear her speaking with a southern accent in south Carolina....I despise what the dnc did to sanders and I could go on....she showed bad judgement with Iraq war also...Iraq war and server...poor judgement and believe me im not happy about saying this.
2/29/2016 12:16 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by dino27 on 2/29/2016 12:16:00 AM (view original):
im a democrat but im deeply disturbed by what she did....she is also a phony..I could puke when I hear her speaking with a southern accent in south Carolina....I despise what the dnc did to sanders and I could go on....she showed bad judgement with Iraq war also...Iraq war and server...poor judgement and believe me im not happy about saying this.
It's sexist to not vote for Hillary because it's 2016 y'all. We're overdue for a female president
2/29/2016 2:38 AM
Not classified? Debunked.

Investigation not about HRC? Yes it is.

Guilty? We'll see. Mr.Comey will be along shortly...
2/29/2016 6:04 AM
I will vote for a woman when one comes along that is worthy. Hildabeast isn't the one...
2/29/2016 6:07 AM
I was never a Cheney fan. If he was guilty, he should have been charged.
2/29/2016 6:09 AM
If I were a Democrat i would be ******. Hillary has most of the superdelegates in her pocket. Voting for Bernie means nothing. He could win half the states, but she has it wrapped up already...their crony formula KO's the popular vote...7 coin flips in a row?
2/29/2016 6:19 AM (edited)
chaney was a million times worse then Hilary...no comparison.
2/29/2016 6:28 AM
lets not talk about republicans except maybe john " Rodney Dangerfield " Kasich.
I feel the bern.
2/29/2016 6:29 AM
HILLARY IN A CAKE-WALK. IT WILL BE FUN JUST TO SEE RUSH LIMBURGER'S HEAD EXPLODE AS HE FINALLY MOVES TO COSTA RICA.

HE PROMISED TO DO SO AFTER OBAMA'S 1ST WIN.
2/29/2016 6:35 AM
maybe he will go to the Dominican republic.
2/29/2016 6:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.