BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
now they want to change their vote.
truman only gave 3 days...that was a different era...no tv...japan had no media and we were dealing with an emperor who thought he was divine..if they had been given say one week they may have surrendered...i dont think the emperor even saw any of the destruction until after nagasaki...the second bomb was so rushed.
in the 60s..you had wallace dems in the south...which made lbj kind of extraordinary for his times.
12/6/2016 8:48 PM
you dont seem to understand me...it was because lbj was a southern dem in those days that what he did made him exraordinary...he rose above his racism....capish ?.....on nagasaki...so it took 6 days or 8 days...why couldnt we wait that long....i do read all points of view.....what do other points of view have to do with trump...look at the scandals and controversies already...i dont care what his label...the man is a dangerous incompetent demagogue.....it was disclosed officially today that only 730 carrier jobs are staying.......1250 go to mexico......no doubt in my mind that he lied. when said 1100...as i have been saying he is a pathological liar.
12/6/2016 11:08 PM
could question Rob.....i wanted someone else then pelosi...i wanted new blood and much younger......schumer is ok but i prefer his niece...i love her...im not comfortable with ellison because of remarks years ago about israel....if not for that he would be very good in my book but i would want bernie to head the dnc.....if not bernie then i would want dean.
12/7/2016 12:32 AM
◂ Prev 1...56|57|58|59|60...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.