BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Either way, Putin needs a bitchslap.
1/15/2017 2:22 PM
Most Americans were disgusted to hear what was on the Watergate tapes when they were made public. Same for the emails. I for one don't mind it when stuff like that comes to light.

But having a person or government entity hacked is something we need to protect from foreign governments or rogues. Is hard to believe that despite multiple FBI warnings, no safeguards were put in place...entirely too careless. Or arrogant.
1/15/2017 2:31 PM (edited)
i have definetly considered the possibility of trump being a lucky beneficiary of revenge against clinton but then all of the weird apoloigetic soft pro putn trump statements force one to go in another direction.
1/15/2017 5:23 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Tillerson obviously has done business with them, but so what?

What benefit for them to badmouth anyone before they get the keys? If Trump wants to give Putin a chance, why not? I think the bromance is overblown...
1/15/2017 5:58 PM (edited)
I took my 2 teenage daughters to see Fantastic Beasts...a more mature Harry Potter related movie. Good flick. The previews for Lego Batman looked hilarious...not sure if I could sit through it though...
1/15/2017 6:51 PM
outgoing cia warned trump about his tweets...he told him to watch his pees and cues.
1/16/2017 1:30 AM
Posted by dino27 on 1/15/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
doc..even though i disagree with you i am very impressed by the decency of your difference of opinion....in some small way this thread serves a purpose..it allows for venting and differences in opinion and most of us are showing it can be done intelligently and without rancor.......i sincerely salute you.....salute
i agree wholeheartedly with you dino i enjoy this thread tremendously and look forward to its posts on a daily basis. i feel like progress in this country can only happen with intelligent discussions on differing opinions. speaking of which i find this whole russians thing comical in a sad and pathetic way the USA and russians have been hacking and spying on each other since who knows when certaintly since WW2 or earlier, from personel experience i was a trained morse code operator in the USAF morse code being a form a hacking before computers. YES THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE DNC and now we also know that the russians and the chinese hack some 13 government databases since 2012 the blame game does'nt change anything using our resources in both the intelligence community and the private sector to fix the outdated security measures is what should be talked about. if the russians influenced our election process shame on us as a country not which political party is at fault or benefited.
1/16/2017 9:42 AM
on MSNBC this morning the commentators refered to trump as 'not a republican" thank you we in america knew that trump's ideas were mostly republican but also crossed party lines (does'nt want to repeal roe v wade) remember the republican party hated and chastised trump all the up to nov 7th and then jumped on the bandwagon trump knows this and will not nor ever be a pawn for the republican party. let alone the russians some in left refer to trump as both a egomaniac and subservient pawn for putin i can't understand how that is even possible to think that way
1/16/2017 9:48 AM
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/15/2017 2:22:00 PM (view original):
Either way, Putin needs a bitchslap.
and yes he does
1/16/2017 9:49 AM
"if the russians influenced our election process shame on us"

What he said!

1/2 of the Country are morons.
Is it my half or yours?

:-)

P.S. before the "russians" influence there has been the influence of many many things serving to keep 1/2 of us ignorant. That blue glow so many of you engage in for hours every night being just one of them.

Want BACK your Country politically? PARTICIPATE! Start by heeding the words of the Postman Poet Laurate of Chicago (John Prine)

Prine told us (a long time ago) "Blow up your TV, Eat a lotta Peaches, Try and find Jesus on (y)our own!"

Happy Holiday----------- whether you approve of the day, or not! (either way, my wife still gets paid!)
:-)
1/16/2017 10:36 AM
i got paid for Christmas for the first time since 91 :)
1/16/2017 10:42 AM
check that it was 90 because the hydraulic company i worked for left for South Korea in 91 losing 900 jobs in Omaha so in that respect we have been losing manufacturing jobs long before Obama has been around:(
1/16/2017 10:51 AM
the chinese hack to steal intellectual property...over the line.
we all hack to acquire info...if the door is open.
hacking info and using it steadily in a public way to significantly influence a democratic election process in another country is cyberwarfare.....one cannot excuse it or apologize for it or find moral justification for that...that is cyberwarfare.
1/16/2017 10:57 AM
you are right in your terminology it is cyberwarfare and it has been going on since gore invented the internet lol i have no doubt the russians have some instances of our interference they just chose not to go public with it. neither here nor there in my opinion i still feel beefing up our security is the answer the only way for us to stop or detect cyberwarfare during it's attempts is thru dilligent security measures
1/16/2017 11:40 AM
◂ Prev 1...74|75|76|77|78...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.