BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
i gotta say i think their interconnected without better cybersecurity any country organization or even person could have done what happened. there seems to be other issues that for me run side by side some reports say the dems knew in july and obama himself says he pulled putin aside and told him to "cut it out" in sept i believe but it could of been oct why wait to complain until nov 9th. makes one think that cyberwarfare was only bad after it directly affected the dems. i would like to believe the current admin has taken some steps since july but with all the blaming going on the beefing of american cyber security may have to wait until jan 21st
1/16/2017 2:02 PM (edited)
obama did every thing he could to not let politics enter into the process.....it was in the public domain........it was comey that was the wild card adding to the hacking that gave trump an advantage that put hillary down.
1/16/2017 2:48 PM
All involved have said they will include the pre existing condition clause, and children up to 26 years of age will continue. Republicans won't get cheaper rates. WTF Dino, that is ridiculous...

It appears there will be a fair selection of plans available. Some no frills plans, a basic or major medical for those who want catastrophic coverage only. The medium and Cadillac plans will exist also. I gotta believe they are eager to get deductibles and other out of pocket costs down. Currently many that have coverage cannot afford to use it. Obamacare gave many coverage, but left many with limited options, and skyrocketing premiums. The competition of the market, especially if people can purchase across state lines, will force prices down.

insurance companies will be forced to compete for a sale. I stand a better chance to find coverage that suits my needs and budget if I can choose to shop in multiple states. Subsidies are likely for lower income folks. Have faith that this will be better than what's out there now... Republicans in Congress have ******* about this since its inception. They know they must deliver on this...they own it now.
1/16/2017 7:23 PM (edited)
trump's comments about germany creating a furor.
1/16/2017 6:54 PM
Red Headed freckled face people will get a discount. Call it the Howdy Doody clause.
1/16/2017 6:55 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/16/2017 6:54:00 PM (view original):
trump's comments about germany creating a furor.
Furor, or Fuhrer?
1/16/2017 6:55 PM
Order? Not outrageous. Better than chaos.

Strength? The guy is 6'3", and was a decent athlete. Seems to still be in decent shape...

Strength in country? Count me in.

Is this significant?

He ran a platform of law and order. He said he wanted to boost the military.

Do you find that threatening? Vulgar? Germans pride themselves as no nonsense, and being strong...

1/17/2017 7:46 PM
Should he have said he loves warm beer, liverwurst and saurkraut?
1/17/2017 7:48 PM
I assume everyone knows the story of the Drumpfs pretending to be Swedish?

I hear Obama's got some detectives in Berlin and Stockholm investigating this whole thing. They're finding incredible things, too, unbelievable things, mind blowing things, you wouldn't believe what they're finding.
1/17/2017 9:12 PM
is it gonna be uge?
1/17/2017 9:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...75|76|77|78|79...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.