BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It is a bigger hissy fit than I expected. But it is early. Hopefully things settle down. Cooler heads need to prevail. Things usually get worse before they get better. They need a hug. What they really need is Democratic leadership to get them focused on doing something positive.
1/21/2017 9:58 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 1/21/2017 9:40:00 PM (view original):
When are these "not my president" ******* gonna stop? It's so annoying. About to take a page outta Isis and run them over with an ice cream truck.
Play nice. All this does is stir the pot. The dust needs to settle...
1/21/2017 10:00 PM
i really don't get how these protest make sense we have a womans march that excludes women who support pro life but yet calls it a call to arms for all women. a celeb who gets cheered for the thought of blowing up the white house. and protesters breaking windows of businesses in the name of peace and harmony for all. the only funny thing i find is that the cars parked in the marchers route that were damaged were probably cars of the marchers themselves can you imagine the irony when those people came back to their cars after a long day of protesting lol
1/22/2017 10:02 AM
Is healthy to bring your cause to light. I just disagree with their method. The media is applauding Obama for his unity, lashing out at Trump for his polarization. I don't see it. The establishment has done little to fix things. Trump wants to lift all boats. Too many are living in poverty. Wages and job growth are stagnant. The drug problem is out of hand. He wants to focus on fixing problems here. Many of his policies are likely to help. Give the guy a chance.

With that said, his message needs to assure those who oppose him that he wants to mend fences. And they need to be willing to at least listen...
1/22/2017 10:43 AM (edited)
I see you're keeping an open mind...good for you.
1/22/2017 11:52 AM
This is not fascism. You cannot compare him to Hitler. Hitler had millions of people put to death. This is a businessman that said he would not run for office unless he felt he felt it was dire that he do so. He has already won over many skeptics.
1/22/2017 2:08 PM
Trump is a populist, with conservative values. Hardly the end of the world. People did not jump out of windows when Reagan took office. Nor did they need to.
1/22/2017 2:24 PM
Trump is a New Yorker. Bombastic, brash, some find him arrogant. In private he is much more reserved. His public persona needs toning down.

If he is a threat to anything, it is stupidity and inefficiency. You may disagree with policy, but none will be lethal. Our federal government is severely mismanaged. Expect that to change.
1/22/2017 2:31 PM
For decades people have clamored for DC to be cleaned up. Hell yes if he succeeds in fixing 50% of it.
1/22/2017 2:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...78|79|80|81|82...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.