BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

3/4/2017 6:16 PM
Genesis. Great band...was Peter Gabriel still with them on that album?
3/4/2017 6:28 PM
That's Phil Collins in the middle. Mike is on the right...
3/4/2017 6:30 PM
stupid russian
3/4/2017 6:31 PM
No, they're British, Baggie.
3/4/2017 6:32 PM
follow the finger
3/4/2017 6:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If you want to spend the next 4 years hating him, fine. Seems your time could be better spent. We didn't sit around blubbering for the past 8 years.
3/4/2017 7:26 PM
I think the percentage who see him as a traitor is far less than 50%. And yes, he is the President. You just won't recognize him as such.

I feel your pain. It was difficult for me to view Obama as our leader. I disagreed with almost every policy. But he was my President, as much as I couldn't stand it.

Dislike won't remove Trump. Evidence will. If it materializes, you get your wish.
3/4/2017 7:42 PM
I consider Obama an intellect, but with little common sense. And certainly limited leadership abilities. What good is that? Trump has actual experience and accomplishments. That outweighs book smarts, IMO.
3/4/2017 7:49 PM
I could do without Trump's bravado. His speech to Congress showed he has some softer side. Enough? We will see...
3/4/2017 7:51 PM
What do you say if Intel is found that Obama is linked in an attempt to undermine Trump during the election? Do you look the other way?
3/4/2017 8:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...88|89|90|91|92...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.