BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Of course you are.
11/21/2016 8:12 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
im sorry to hear about your daughter.....thats a very tough situation....i hope she can overcome it.
11/21/2016 10:04 PM
from articles i have read...chump will have strong opposition in the senate from a 4-8 republican senators who will stop legislation and certain appts...that is going to be very very interesting when that plays out....how is his presidential demeanor so far ? awful and embarrasing already.
11/22/2016 9:41 AM
for those who dont like my namecalling of trump..well that is his way so now he doesnt deserve the normal respect that a president should get....and he wont get it.
11/22/2016 9:44 AM
Thank you Todd...At least my spelling is improving.
11/22/2016 11:46 AM
Posted by dino27 on 11/22/2016 9:44:00 AM (view original):
for those who dont like my namecalling of trump..well that is his way so now he doesnt deserve the normal respect that a president should get....and he wont get it.
I see no reason to show President Trump more or less respect than Republicans showed President Obama.
11/22/2016 12:13 PM
thats right Uncle Al.......trump even tried to embarrass Pres. Obama by bringing his estranged and jealous brother to a debate......look at trump's. family - grandfather expelled from germany in 1905 for refusing military service ( flat feet )....father arrested during kkk march ( happy feet ).....trump gets out of military service ( flat feet ) .
11/22/2016 12:24 PM
trump will not be able to repeal obamacare and keep the ban on preexisting condition exclusions as he wants to do...this is misunderstood...it is impossible for private insurance to include preexisting conditions without the mandate....so it will have to be tinkered with and fixed which is what obama has always wanted to do.
11/22/2016 2:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...48|49|50|51|52...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.