BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
while some peoples premiums are up..it is not people on obamacare...i have tons of clients that pay peanuts for obamacare and never had insurance before..they pay about 125-175 per month..in their 40s and 50s...for millions it has worked...it needs to be fixed and the reasons why our rates are higher is connected.....the iran deal has worked and the proof is that israel is no longer against it and is worried about what trump might do.
11/23/2016 12:08 AM
if a person changed their sex like katelin jenner she should be allowed in a ladies room...if the person is and walks and looks like a lady...full and equal rights.
if transitioning and has both features...ie dude looks like a lady and a dude...mens room
if transitioning and person has definite outward appearance of female - ladies room
there are no urinals in a ladies room.
uncleal was unclear to me.
11/23/2016 5:20 PM
Posted by uncleal on 11/23/2016 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 11/23/2016 12:22:00 PM (view original):
I feel for those in Iran, Syria and other countries that have extremist regimes at the helm. They are decent people.

Please explain to me why my daughters and granddaughters must be forced to share a bathroom with men that do not identify as a man. That is infringement. I voted against this policy. Those people make up three tenths of one percent of our population.
I do not begrudge them their right to choose how to live, but I have no desire to have my girls put into that situation by government...
There is no such thing. Someone that is not a man, is *not a man*. This isn't rocket science.

On the flip side, why do my daughters have to share a bathroom with a man just because their physical parts don't match other women?

Does that sound absurd?

Maybe we should just stop having this concept of gendered bathrooms altogether... we're all there for the same **** (literally).
HOLY COW!! This makes my day! We've got the guy who famously tried to argue that left handers have an advantage playing 2B, and now that he's all grown up and had a solid liberal education he's arguing that some women have penises. You can't make this stuff up.
11/24/2016 4:48 AM
◂ Prev 1...49|50|51|52|53...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.