BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

i hate to beat a dead horse but i think trump won because sometimes the american people get what they deserve present company excluded...i just hope we live through it.....although you dont agree with me i am sincere and please believe me when i try to explain that he is neither a dem or indep or repub in my book. he is a dangerous..clinical megalomaniac power hungry demagogue and a metahuman and more corrupt then then you can currently accept...for a president he is dumb...he doesnt have the intellectual heft.....he is a pathological liar...i would sleep much better if he would step aside in favor of pence...
12/7/2016 12:40 AM
extremely interesting development in ohio...both state blegislatures just passed the most restrictive anti-abortion law in america..banning abortions after 6 weeks...sometimes the women doesnt even know she is pregnant.....john kasich has not indicated what he will do...that bis going to be interesting....will precedent hold in the united states supreme court when these cases get there ?
12/7/2016 12:34 PM (edited)
extremely interesting and highly alarming comment by the newsmaker of the year in time mag interview.....says the intelligence services were politically motivated to say russia did the hacking...says he does not believe that russia did it....this is alarming and helps explain why he does not even bother with getting intel reports and he surrounds himself with people who have russia connections. maybe he still thinks it was a 400 lb guy sitting on his bed with a laptop. not...there are red flags flying...get ready for a new soviet union.
12/7/2016 4:21 PM
if you are a climate change skeptic you are in luck...trump picks scott pruitt....one of the leading skeptics with ties to fossil fuels in america and will promote getting out of paris deal along with dismanteling the EPA.....good times.
12/7/2016 4:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
union leader corrected trump for misleading public by 300 -350 re over how many carrier jobs were saved and is then viciously attacked by trump via twitter.. without ever refuting the falsehoods he made.......this can be a president ?......of the united states of america.
now we have an EDA.
12/8/2016 1:25 PM
we have a president who is a pathological exaggerater/liar.and bullies people doing their job.
not refreshing
12/8/2016 5:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...57|58|59|60|61...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.