BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Did she auction her big red plastic reset button?
2/20/2017 7:04 PM
If there was real evidence that Trump was being blackmailed by the Russians, Congress would have it. Same for '08, if they had concrete birther info on Obama, they would have known. There's a lot of smoke out there...
2/20/2017 7:11 PM
i respectfully disagree my friend.....i have been saying all of this since the summer...already flynn is out....because he was caught with RUSSIA...by wiretaps....and stupidly lied to straight pence.. and the fbi....first crisis......you have blinders on..i say it respectfully...i admire your loyalty.....the various investigative agencies are widening the scope......i am very careful to read between the lines esp when listening to well respected former cia operatives who are still in the loop...trump has big problems...he is a dead man walking....mcconnell knows it..so does ryan......they want the agenda in...when the time comes they will throw trump off the boat faster then you can blink...he is nothing but a pariah to them and they know he is dirty.....pence is biding his time.
2/20/2017 7:51 PM
Flynn is out because he was not honest with Pence. As the incoming national security advisor, it was not improper for him to talk with ambassadors.

What exactly do you think Trump has done that warrants impeachment?
2/20/2017 7:53 PM
Here is opinion to the contrary

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/02/17/the_deep_state_targets_trump_133119.html
2/20/2017 8:02 PM
what he talked about was improper but probably not illegal...he tried to cover up from pence the inappropriate already existing relationship that he thought pence would realize from any discussion about sanctions....if everyyhing was kosher there would be nothing to hide from pence and he would not have lied....and trump would not have fired him...there was panic........they are afraid of pence and appearances....connecting of dots.....you have to read the news you do not want to read....it is happenning.
2/20/2017 8:06 PM
We shall see. The Republicans were quick to throw out the last crooked President in their own party. Nixon.

If he is truly guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, then out he goes. But if not, he stays. Those leakers need to be rooted out. That is nasty business. Very likely more detrimental than anything Trump is accused of. The intelligence community cannot act as judge and jury.
2/20/2017 8:12 PM
if you can believe that there are whistleblowers from congress and the intelligence community and the administration it must be going on because of a sense of patriotism on their part as well as a lack of loyalty and respect for trump....it is spiking because of what is at stake.....the united states will go on...do we want to lose the right to say we are america ?
2/20/2017 8:18 PM
Food for thought...an interesting perspective...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/18/im-democrat-and-ex-cia-but-spies-plotting-against-trump-are-out-control.html&ved=0ahUKEwja7bPQgqDSAhUr4YMKHWK9CRMQqOcBCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNHLa-gTMyjyUOySz-pQ-kSxyEGdCw&sig2=DhGHi1e1GaPsc5GKnaLyeA
2/20/2017 8:20 PM
What was illegal about Flynn's discussions was the leaking to the press. Those people pose the real threat to our government. There is something called the Hatch Act you might take a look at...
2/20/2017 10:26 PM
Doc........ I am under the impression that it was Pence that INSISTED on Flynn's firing. Trump wanted to obfuscate the reality of the actual "conversation" and keep Flynn on. Pence wouldn't have it and other (perhaps) wiser heads convinced the head "chump" that the risk of an angry VP speaking with the press was not worth keeping Flynn on. Even then, it was only after the leak of the wiretap (the "conversation")---it's release, that chump actually made the move to oust Flynn. Am I wrong? Are the press lying to me?

As to your "support" for Trump............. I do get WHAT it is you like about what he says....... and why you like it........ and hope he can deliver on it.
SOME of what he spews I can get behind too, IF ONLY I actually thought he believed it and KNEW HOW to go about bringing it about.

What I don't get is your apparent blindness to ALL the dangerous warning signs clearly visible in ANY examination of his character and his life's walk on this globe!! Unfamiliarity with the truth is something the Trumpster has clearly exhibited for decades. He speaks as the Natives used to say with a "forked tongue"............... spews lies from both sides of the mouth as some would say...........he thinks hyperbole (lying to most of us!) is a legitimate means to an end.............. fooling the masses is something he's practiced and studied up on for many years.

I hope I'm wrong and you're right and he truly is only doing this as a great American who wants to improve our lives as ordinary citizens..............
But I don't believe in the tooth fairly any longer........... nor Santa Claus.............He is what he is............ a big league developer who uses others money to play monopoly at the expense of the "working stiffs" whose lives are negatively impacted when he "bails" and moves on to his next swindle...........

It's all there in the public domain....... all published.......... all accessible......... all you have to do is look for it, read the details, and check them out.
I'm not gonna bother to tell you of the details of his many swindles, bankruptcies, etc......... You (clearly) would prefer to ignore his past very public behaviour and record. I can't. For the very same reason I couldn't support Hillary Clinton.............. history, truth, public record............. I just can't ignore what I know to be truth.........even when it's VERY painful or uncomfortable to know about it.

Oh, BTW......... I wouldn't say the Republicans were "quick" to throw the last crooked Rep. President out of office............ as I remember it, he fought fiercely (using ALL the Rep. apparatus) to keep his job, and it took a certain Republican Senator from AZ to privately inform/deliver the news to Nixon that he did NOT have the votes in the Senate to defeat the impeachment articles to convince Nixon to resign. And no........ it wasn't McCain!
But he'll be there voting this time......... and I have NO doubt how he'll vote. He hates Trump! Flake doesn't support him much either. Neither does a good handful (plus) of other Republican senators. All signs point to the Country's heading towards another constitutional crisis. I've seen it before. It's deja-vu all over again to quote a REAL good American.

But then........... it could be that those that don't read, study, or know much about global history, etc are right, and all the better informed among us are just nuts............ could be.
2/21/2017 12:11 PM
Publicly it was Trump that asked for Flynn's resignation. Privately who knows.

Yes I am willing to look beyond Trump's obvious issues because he is the President, not the candidate. That is due to my hope that he brings positive results.

As for what's printed, I'm not sure what or who to believe. At this point results are all that matter. That changes if/when credible evidence says he needs to go. The country would benefit from pulling together, letting the powers at be sort this out.
2/21/2017 12:29 PM

Laramie: What I don't get is your apparent blindness to ALL the dangerous warning signs clearly visible in ANY examination of his character and his life's walk on this globe!! Unfamiliarity with the truth is something the Trumpster has clearly exhibited for decades. He speaks as the Natives used to say with a "forked tongue"............... spews lies from both sides of the mouth as some would say...........he thinks hyperbole (lying to most of us!) is a legitimate means to an end.............. fooling the masses is something he's practiced and studied up on for many years.

The funny thing is that Hillary has a bigger and more glaring history of lying. And that's the part the liberal media keeps skipping.
2/21/2017 12:53 PM
Given that the vast majority of news talk radio is "right-wing" (always has been) and the fact that we have the Fox NewsCorp, Breitbart, etc I choke some on this concept of a "liberal" media. I dislike(d) Tom Brokaw every bit as much as (insert Fox news host of choice) However, back when...... (old geezer joke appropriate) there used to be at least SOME pretense made at impartiality. Nowadays........ not so much. From my perspective many on Fox are completely over the top in their attempts to make, or influence, the news. They've literally become a shill for the Republican party.

I'm done talking about Hillary. I was done talking about Hillary before she was anointed. The Democrats refusal to listen to their own grassroots supports is what gave us Frump as President. The teabaggers influence and unwillingness to go along with another Bush on that side saved the Republicans from the same fate. Hard to say who'd have won between Hillary and Jeb. Clearly, the average American would have been the loser no matter who won............ but then isn't that the norm since about......... what? Madison? lol
2/21/2017 1:32 PM
There was little right wing media prior to Fox.

The big 3 were always controlled by liberals.

National Review was a magazine. Not until Al Gore's great invention did we have a considerable amount of conservative news outlets...
2/21/2017 4:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...85|86|87|88|89...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.