BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

dino, you're so witty. lol. went out of your way there, a little, but points for effort.

As I mentioned, and you ignore, tax returns are a recent fixation and not a Constitutional requirement to hold office. But like I said, give him 3 years.
3/22/2017 4:55 PM
Posted by jmcraven74 on 3/22/2017 4:52:00 PM (view original):
And I assume you guys do know that on at least one occasion he promoted himself as having been born in Kenya: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Anyone whose biography has ever been printed anywhere, can tell you a person writes their own promotional biography. "Send us a passport photo and a brief (100-word) biography for our promotional material." So while I was not a birther myself, I always thought it was a legitimate question to verify where he was born and found the pushback and delay perplexing. Apparently Democrats did, too, in the 2008 primaries.
Maybe you should read your own link, particularly the last few paragraphs.
3/22/2017 4:56 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
i wouldnt call it recent..it goes back to nixon.
3/22/2017 5:01 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 3/22/2017 4:53:00 PM (view original):
there was never a legitimate reason to make obama be the first president to provide is birth certificate

That's what I'm wondering about as well. Did any other president have to provide his birth certificate because a reality TV show host and a bunch of shouty kooks on the radio demanded it? These guys make it sound as if it's a standard procedure that the tricky Kenyan somehow avoided submitting to.
Yes, there was. See my post about undisputed facts regarding the birther issue, as well as the post regarding verified promotional material stating he was born in Kenya, which, if true, would have made him ineligible for office. Perfectly legitimate question.

Look at how people are acting about Trump's taxes, and tell me that if No Foreign Investments was a Constitutional requirement; Trump released a bio saying he was a financial backer of Saudi Sand & Gravel; and he then declined to release his tax returns for 3 years, the Left wouldn't be foaming at the mouth?

Oh wait, you already are, and it's not even a Constitutional requirement! lol. But then again, I know such rational arguments will only confuse some and result in more cries of racism, or maybe even deviltry.
3/22/2017 5:04 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 3/22/2017 4:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jmcraven74 on 3/22/2017 4:52:00 PM (view original):
And I assume you guys do know that on at least one occasion he promoted himself as having been born in Kenya: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

Anyone whose biography has ever been printed anywhere, can tell you a person writes their own promotional biography. "Send us a passport photo and a brief (100-word) biography for our promotional material." So while I was not a birther myself, I always thought it was a legitimate question to verify where he was born and found the pushback and delay perplexing. Apparently Democrats did, too, in the 2008 primaries.
Maybe you should read your own link, particularly the last few paragraphs.
That's why I wrote that second paragraph. lol. *shakes head, finds spoon to feed Stengel*
3/22/2017 5:10 PM
i never read his books but i would bet my life that the books talk about his birth in hawaii...also there are a lot of hoaxes printed in brietbart...so i would question that too...i wouldnt assume that obama ever read the press bio if it was real.
3/22/2017 5:18 PM
Snopes has been known to offer some less than truthful stuff. I rate them right with Buzzfeed...
3/22/2017 5:27 PM
Hmmm...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/index.html
3/22/2017 10:20 PM
Goin' to Cali?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/03/22/ca-bill-would-make-not-disclosing-hiv-status-to-partner-just-a-misdemeanor/
3/22/2017 11:05 PM
Posted by dino27 on 3/22/2017 5:18:00 PM (view original):
i never read his books but i would bet my life that the books talk about his birth in hawaii...also there are a lot of hoaxes printed in brietbart...so i would question that too...i wouldnt assume that obama ever read the press bio if it was real.
Mea culpa. I'm sure the lady that put the promo material together got his picture and bio information off the internet. In 1991. And he never read and approved it beforehand, or saw it in the years after, while the bio was used to promote his book. Right.

Of course, many folks wondered if the real issue was that he falsely claimed foreign birth in order to receive preferred status on his college applications to Occidental, Columbia and Harvard, but we will never know because he steadfastly refused to release all of his college records.

There's really no question to anyone that the promo piece is real. It has never been denied and has been confirmed by the publisher (the one that published the books you mention) and numerous news outlets after Breitbart brought it to public attention. For those in blind denial, you can view an archived page from his publisher's website, which as late as April 3, 2007, still touted him as "born in Kenya." http://web.archive.org/web/20070403190001/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html But maybe you think the internet (like, the internet itself) is fake, too... idk.

Anyway, doesn't matter now. I'm just saying until he produced his birth certificate, it was a legit question, and even Democrats thoughts so too during the 2008 primaries. I know people on the left see the Constitution as a tired, bothersome old rag, but some of us still think it matters.
3/23/2017 2:06 AM (edited)
Posted by DoctorKz on 3/22/2017 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Hmmm...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/index.html
Here's an Atlantic article where Adam Schiff (ranking Democrat on the House intelligence committee) addresses Nunes' shady behavior, and also comments on the "more than circumstantial" evidence of collusion between the Trump team and Russia:

Then Schiff went on Meet the Press Daily, where Chuck Todd asked him about statements by former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper that there was no evidence of collusion between the Trump team and Russia. Schiff disagreed with Clapper.

“I don't think it was deliberate on the director’s part, but all I can tell you is reviewing the evidence that I have, I don't think you can conclude that at all, far from it,” Schiff said.

A surprised Todd asked Schiff to concede that any suggestion of collusion was circumstantial evidence at best.

“Actually, no, Chuck,” Schiff said. “I can tell you that the case is more than that. And I can't go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now … I will say that there is evidence that is not circumstantial, and is very much worthy of investigation.”

3/23/2017 2:43 AM
Nunez looked like a guilty puppy dog after he made a mess....what a joke.
3/23/2017 11:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...110|111|112|113|114...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.