BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Is a big job that faced an uphill battle from the beginning. But anyone who sees the possibility of a better healthcare plan as a good thing doesn't consider this a victory. It requires a different approach. I would love to vomit on Pelosi's shoes about now. This is why Congress's approval rating is in the toilet. We get an inferior product until they resign themselves to working together...
3/24/2017 7:10 PM
when this thread gonna end
3/24/2017 7:53 PM
It isn't required reading
3/24/2017 8:08 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
your last post was good but still too much not about baseball & dominated by 2 people- the other person i dont care for at all
3/24/2017 8:46 PM
Why is that? The only thing I did was create a theme, in which you got impatient with and backed out of.
3/24/2017 8:58 PM
we dont do much baseball here but it is far better to rant and rave .(.hopefully with some humor..)...then out there.....if you are extremely opinionated and want to blow off steam this is a good place to do it....racism is shunned but otherwise give it your all./...and then feel better.
3/24/2017 9:00 PM
In this thread there are differences of opinion, but I don't attack personally. I respect their right to disagree, which we do a lot...
3/24/2017 9:00 PM
Actually I don't know why I bother to post here. I really don't care what others think, especially when it comes to politics...
3/24/2017 9:10 PM
Irony is a great thing. The failure of RyanCare is who's fault? The list is ample according to our whiner-in-chief but (funny thing is) it doesn't include President Donald J. Trump. It does (however) include his daughter and her Kirschusband (sic?)........... he's "mad" at them and "annoyed" that they went on a ski-ing trip and left him without his customary number of spies (eyes) while this "negotiation" was going down. Meanwhile, he's even "stuck" in the real white house this weekend instead of spending the usual amount of taxpayer dollars jetting on down to his gated enclave in Florida. I bet he's scheming how to "get" those pesky Repugs in the house who wouldn't submit to his arm twisting and threats.........

He claimed he learned a lot about some things during this---------and proceeded to name some beginning with "loyalty"............
I kid you not!

Meanwhile........ McCain is scheming how to expose Trump's "Russian problem" and bring down the chump........... making himself look heroic and "maverick" all at the same time.......... maybe He thinks he's immortal and wants to run again? Whatever McCain's motives are, it's clear he can't stomach the notion of the Trump presidency and a NEW re-election attempt probably makes him reach for the nearest bottle........ and then the telephone!
winky here!
3/25/2017 11:51 AM
i heard that loyalty comment as well.....pride before party and party before people.
3/25/2017 1:07 PM
Obama forced The Affordable Care Act on us. The current party is trying to make improvements to the system. I really don't care as to who's mess it belongs to. Currently the American people are stuck with it. The blame game won't get us results. We should all hope that something positive gets accomplished, and soon. The swamp is winning. I am not a fan...

As for Flynn, seems he went rogue. Good riddance. But that doesn't excuse who unmasked his conversations. That is very serious stuff.
3/25/2017 3:25 PM (edited)
I've been trying to figure McCain out for years. I'm stumped...
3/25/2017 3:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...111|112|113|114|115...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.