BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

"The blame game won't get us results. We should all hope that something positive gets accomplished, and soon. The swamp is winning. I am not a fan... "

Once again I agree with the good Doctor's above comment. Not many are fans of the way OUR so-called Gov't actually functions. many of us have felt that way for (literally) decades. Is why some of us can't figure out (other than pure stupidity) why the american voters would throw an outlandish pile of pure "bullshit" into a swamp and think that was somehow gonna solve things. When the septic tank is full of sh*t you don't throw more in......... ya call roto-rooter or somebody to come pump out the tank. Now we're kinda stuck, unless it gets worse and more bad news about Trump and dishonesty, improprieties, collusion, etc comes out!

It's clear he hasn't got his heart in actually leading and governing. He's already on to his next big "deal".......... (likely another failure)....... at some weird budget concept. How many it will take before he loses total interest and turns it over to "Dence" should be a Las Vegas betting line!

Meanwhile......... the REAL issues and problems persist. And the Country careens towards the abyss of debt fueled mayhem.
Can't you hear them fiddles?
3/25/2017 3:46 PM
I just watched the documentary "The Central Park Five" by Ken Burns. I was vaguely aware of Trump's involvement in this case before, but wow. He really is a loathsome human being.
3/25/2017 6:14 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Pence is a decent guy, well respected on both sides. He had gained a reputation as one that worked well as a Congressman before becoming Governor of Indiana. To some he is too conservative, but he isn't the problem here...keeping his boss on the rails is taking up much of his time...
3/26/2017 2:57 PM
https://pjmedia.com/video/obamas-dhs-secretary-shocks-an-msnbc-panel-when-he-says-trump-could-be-a-great-president/
3/26/2017 7:15 PM
for those who do not know - devon nunez was on the trump transition team.
3/27/2017 12:05 PM
Posted by dino27 on 3/25/2017 2:05:00 PM (view original):
there is a very very interesting cover story in the new national enquirer...trump stops russian spy gerneral flynn...this is the paper that carried the ted cruz father lee harvey oswald story which trump supported and said the enquirer would not lie...ever since the enquirer has been running pro trump stories every issue many of which parrot some of trump's conspiracy yarns.
the owner of the national enquirer is david pecker who is a very good friend of trump...fact is that trump is very fond of pecker and has been working hand in glove with pecker for a long time....pecker's paper pushes political propoganda.....however, the stories often forshadow future white house strategy...it may very well be that they see the writing on the wall about flynn caught and ready to talk and are afraid he will roll over on trump....stay tuned.. the.flynn story will explode.........
since i wrote this there is reporting that flynn is talking to the fbi.........this is the big story....if he is making a deal that can only mean one thing.
3/27/2017 12:18 PM
3/27/2017 3:01 PM
Flynn and others are willing to talk to Congressional hearings. We aren't hearing any of them taking the fifth...
3/27/2017 4:14 PM
the others are talking in a limited way because subpoenas are coming...it looks better to volunteer...Flynn is NOT one of them...he has been out of the public eye...it has been reported that he is talking.
3/27/2017 4:39 PM
It is being reported that Nunes needed to be in a secure environment to view documents, is the reason being why he was on the White House grounds. That nowhere in the Capitol Building met the classification standards. For what that's worth...
3/27/2017 6:48 PM
I am guessing that he met an NSA whistleblower...oh to be a fly on the wall...
3/27/2017 6:51 PM
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-27/devin-nunes-explains-his-white-house-visit

A very interesting article. Where it goes is anyone's guess...
3/27/2017 7:53 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...112|113|114|115|116...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.