BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/03/27/about-rep-devin-nunes-visit-to-the-white-house-grounds/
3/28/2017 7:47 AM
The more Nunes talks, the less I understand. I can't figure this guy out -- is he sneaky, or stupid?
3/28/2017 10:55 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
he is stupid.....look up his background...he rose up because of a sort of nepotism...he did not become chairman because of merit...another asinine decision of paul ryan.
3/28/2017 11:45 AM
spicer is starting to sound a lot like kelly anne conway.....i think he might be suffering PTSD.....
3/28/2017 5:29 PM
Nah, she's smarter than Spicey...
3/28/2017 5:30 PM
but he is getting nasty. and billious.
3/28/2017 6:02 PM
Trump was a media favorite until he announced that he was a Republican, and running for office.

At every opportunity they seek to cast him in a negative light. Why should he be nice to them? He chooses to thumb his nose at them, and use Twitter instead. They get mad when he doesn't give them a chance to ask a question. When they treat him fairly, he will probably do likewise...they need him more than he needs them.

The partisanship is stifling. We the people suffer because of it. Hopefully at some point they begin to work together again. The whole thing really stinks.

Both sides are more concerned with blaming the other side than doing the right thing.
3/28/2017 6:13 PM
He should quit lying every time he opens his mouth and quit giving them the opportunity to cast him in a negative light. He can't even tell the truth about the simplest of things. Just last weekend...Trump's not playing golf, he's in meetings....as he's photographed with spikes and golf glove on.

He gives them so many opportunities to cast him in the negative light, how do you not report on them? Even Fox News is starting to get more and more fed up with the constant bullshit spewing from this admin's mouth. It's amateur hour at the White House and everyone knows it.
3/28/2017 6:27 PM
He does say dumb stuff, no denying that...and he golfs...living up to the quote "I golf therefore I lie." I can only hope he learns from his mistakes.

But there is no denying that his agenda does not agree with theirs...most of them are left leaning, and many are Democrat donors.
3/28/2017 6:34 PM
Comparisons to Hitler. Russian puppet. Factual?

Trump is nowhere ideal. He flies off the handle. His facts are sometimes sketchy at best. But even members of Congress speak of impeachment, despite having only their wishful thinking as proof. Reality check please...
3/28/2017 9:12 PM (edited)
Today MSNBC's Chris Matthews compared Trump's family to Saddam Hussein's. Hussein used sarin gas on his own people. His sons performed public executions on innocent people. Last I checked Don Jr and Eric aren't wielding automatic weapons in Times Square.

It is beyond partisanship. Is an assault on the President, courtesy of the people who preach tolerance and inclusiveness. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds...
3/28/2017 9:40 PM (edited)
Yes, and he will serve his sentence on Rura Penthe...Spock will spring him, and they will return just in time to save the planet before Chelsea melts it with her brain...THE END. Now go do your homework.
3/28/2017 9:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...113|114|115|116|117...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.