BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

sorry dont understand....i said if you shoot and miss it is still attempted murder...not ok.
5/27/2017 12:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Hmmm. Not a smidgen...

http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/
5/27/2017 4:54 PM
nice article doc it shows once again the level of hypocrisy from the DNC has no bounds.
5/27/2017 6:45 PM
Here's my 2 cents: if Trump, Manafort, Flynn and others are guilty, throw them in a pigpen, let the boars have them for lunch...

If this turns out to be a manufactured hit job by the Dems with an assist by the media, Trump should have every living Democrat investigated...
5/27/2017 8:47 PM
I don't know WHAT to believe. People trust Congress more than journalists. What does that say about their credibility?

I watch Schumer, Polosi and others make fools of themselves by exaggerating just about every time they open their mouths. Almost as much as Trump. No easy task...

The whole lot in DC disgust me. I am a big fan of anyone who dares to drain the swamp. You think they'll go quietly? He has a target on his back. For that reason alone, I root for Trump.
5/27/2017 9:53 PM
The status quo sucks. We are on a path to insolvency. Drunken sailors are more fiscally responsible. This is not sustainable. Period. Changes must be made. Kicking the can has to stop. They have lied to us for too long, expecting us to look the other way, wanting us to give them free reign. Bullshit. Fix it. Make the tough decisions we need to make. Grow a pair...we can do more with less. Our grandparents did it. Others have too. They did it without safe spaces...
5/27/2017 10:00 PM
Trump is the biggest threat the Establishment has seen. This is WAR. They want him gone...

I say burn down their Hampton mansions. Screw them. They are the danger, not Trump.
5/27/2017 10:05 PM
So yes, a manufactured hit is a POSSIBILITY. They certainly have motive. And lawyers. And people embedded everywhere...
5/27/2017 10:06 PM
I won't lose sleep. I'd be tickled to have President Pence. Either way, I win...
5/27/2017 10:08 PM
Do you think that they are leaking informating out of patriotism? They might have an agenda. Many stories are without credible sources. It could up being something other than they'd have us believe...but the media has already convicted them, despite none being charged with a crime. Stalin had Beria, his sidekick, who had a motto: "Show me the man, I will find you the crime." Does that form of justice please you?
5/27/2017 10:57 PM (edited)
Someone recently said Republicans weren't REAL Americans. Really? How many Democrats actually put country ahead of party? How many stood up and spoke out against IRS targeting? About Obama's treatment of James Rosen? More likely cheered when Roger Ailes died. I doubt Republicans will throw George Soros death parties.
5/27/2017 11:06 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...190|191|192|193|194...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.