BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

it is very simple...i think he and others are guilty..it is my informed opinion...it is based upon what i read from what i consider to be reputable sources..staatements of people in his admin....proven lies by trump and others who are in his admin.....reputable analysis and trumps own actions.....statements.......and his history....he may be guilty of some or all of the possible things we talk about.....when you say the majority are you referring to the thread...or republicans or the american people.....
5/28/2017 11:52 AM
Donald Trump has now said 250 false things as president. Here are all of them.
5/28/2017 12:18 PM
READ THE THREAD...ITS HERE.
i have never spoken about the election...its over.
5/28/2017 12:30 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
the actually impeachable offenses would be collusion...obstruction of justice.......violation of emoluments clause........money laundering.....ill go with obstruction.........his attempts to influence comey.....his attempts to get advisors to say there was no evidence of collusion.......asking comey to drop probe of flynn.. asking comey for pledge of loyalty.....the firing of comey....this picture is being investigated as obstruction......and objectively is arguably obstruction.

not feeling well today...diabetes bad todayy.....this is my last post.
5/28/2017 1:41 PM
Possibly this is "fake news" but gosh it might not be!

TRUMP SAYS HE DOES NOT KNOW JARED KUSHNER VERY WELL

“He’s someone I would see around the office and who, I guess, was working for me,” Trump told reporters on the last leg of his foreign trip. “Beyond that, I couldn’t tell you much about him.”

5/28/2017 4:54 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 5/28/2017 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Possibly this is "fake news" but gosh it might not be!

TRUMP SAYS HE DOES NOT KNOW JARED KUSHNER VERY WELL

“He’s someone I would see around the office and who, I guess, was working for me,” Trump told reporters on the last leg of his foreign trip. “Beyond that, I couldn’t tell you much about him.”

LOL. Use the interwebs to look up the meaning of "satire".

Trump Says He Does Not Know Jared Kushner Very Well

5/28/2017 5:21 PM
I'm hungry.

Let's eat!

5 minute break everybody!
5/28/2017 5:27 PM
Real scandal or manufactured scandal?

Because, from where I sit, nothing has come from any of these "scandals". Might as well call 'em sandals.
5/28/2017 6:29 PM
Or it's manufactured sandals. Like these:

5/28/2017 6:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...192|193|194|195|196...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.