BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Posted by dino27 on 6/15/2017 10:15:00 AM (view original):
the senate passed new sanctions on russia 97-2...2 republican senators voted no......mike lee and someone else........what will The Jackass do.....will he veto it...sign it or do nothing...quite a quandary for The Jackass.
the bill is going to the house and trump is seeking a softening on the sanctions on russia...what a nightmare this country is in.
6/18/2017 9:24 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Two pages ago in this very thread, Mike was exposed as a dumbass who "doesn't read Trump news" (his words) but nevertheless spends hours a day arguing about Trump with people (right and left) who, whatever else you might say about them, are trying to stay informed. Mike spends more time trolling than reading, because he knows a lot and he's, like, a smart person.

Does Mike remind you of anyone?
6/18/2017 12:14 PM
a fish.
6/18/2017 12:33 PM
pee party favorite ann coulter ( skin and bones ) is now also calling gump a jackass...see her tweet of 6/16/17..
6/18/2017 12:52 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 6/18/2017 12:14:00 PM (view original):
Two pages ago in this very thread, Mike was exposed as a dumbass who "doesn't read Trump news" (his words) but nevertheless spends hours a day arguing about Trump with people (right and left) who, whatever else you might say about them, are trying to stay informed. Mike spends more time trolling than reading, because he knows a lot and he's, like, a smart person.

Does Mike remind you of anyone?
Hours? Takes about 15 seconds to call you and your liberal pals "dumbass". And that one word sums it up.
6/18/2017 6:05 PM
Thanks, MiniTrump23.
6/18/2017 6:37 PM
the T is for trump...he thinks he is the long lost son of trump.
6/18/2017 9:25 PM
just finished the final season of Banshee from cinemax.......it is a shame it had to end after only 4 seasons....whole series is on demand.
6/19/2017 11:14 AM
I can't find the time to watch an entire season of anything with two kids in the house, so I try not to get hooked on any show anymore. Mad Men was the last series I watched all the way through (really liked it for the most part, especially the early seasons). I've read that the first season of True Detective was good, so that's one I'd try to squeeze in eventually.

The political shows (Veep and House of Cards) I imagine now look ridiculously tame and inadequate when compared to what's actually going on in the White House.
6/19/2017 12:01 PM
true detective season 2 was considered lackluster.......i think you might like designated survivor..season will start soon....
6/19/2017 3:41 PM
today the president of panama is sarcastic to.schlump......gump tries to brag about the panama canal ..that the us did a great job building it and panama red says ".yeah 100 years ago ".....boom.
the rodney dangerfield of presidents.
6/19/2017 7:01 PM
if veronica mars was enjoyed there is a show called search party on tbs going into 2nd season.....it is an edgy..quirky veronica mars...watch season 1 on demand.
6/19/2017 7:05 PM
now we know what trump meant when he said drain the swamp - everyone in the administration including chaplains has a lawyer or 2.....soon the swamp will be picked dry.
6/19/2017 11:34 PM
Funny segment from Seth Meyers tonight (starts at about 6:15 of the video) on one of Trump's lawyers pulling off some world class double-talk on CNN and Fox concerning Mueller's investigation of Trump (which apparently is definitely not happening, but at the same is also happening).
6/20/2017 1:18 AM
◂ Prev 1...200|201|202|203|204...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.