BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

i wish they asked him how many condos he sold to russians including russian businesses and did he or any of his companies borrow money from russian people or companies or russian banks and details on all.
i think that big empty noggin would have exploded.
7/20/2017 11:57 AM
Posted by dino27 on 7/20/2017 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/20/2017 8:41:00 AM (view original):
I see the truth. Trump has made grandiose claims of what he's going to do. Some good, some bad. But, truth is, he's done nothing. He's been blocked by a REPUBLICAN congress. So far, he's done nothing more than dastardly than throw out some insults.

I'm not a supporter. I think he's a buffoon. But, other than look like a buffoon and make America look semi-illiterate for voting him in, he really hasn't done anything.
thats a very good step forward....a president can cause a war......we have also been lucky that the republicans are a gang that cant shoot straight so far...you are wrong about the paris accord and other intentional acts that can cause calamities that i listed..i diagree with you take that he has not caused harm...no one wants to work in his administration because of the harm they would cause by working for his agenda.
Who is going to start a war with the US? North Korea?

The Paris Accord was a meaningless piece of paper. If you didn't abide by it, nothing happens. That's akin to me telling you the next time you post some liberal bullshit, I'm going to delete your account. My threat has no bite.

No calamities have been caused. Get back to me when one has.

I think people don't want to work in his Administration because A) he hasn't asked or B) they expect to be fired within weeks.
7/20/2017 12:44 PM
trumps reelection campaign allows him and his son to get legal fees reimbursed from donations....nice.
they already took $50,000 out for junior.....not kidding.
7/20/2017 1:34 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/20/2017 12:40:00 AM (view original):
get ready..he is ready to fire sessions...asst fbi and dep.AG...he usually talks it up and then does it a week later.......we are about to hit defcon 4.......fasten seatbelts....here we go.
just now reported trump talking pardons for whole family including himself and looking for way to fire mueller........buckleup buttercup.
7/20/2017 10:10 PM
So he's going to pardon himself and his whole family before he pardons Hillary, huh?
7/20/2017 10:52 PM
funny.
7/21/2017 12:53 AM

Somehow, Sean Hannity managed to talk about Hillary Clinton more than health care or President Dump in the last week

7/21/2017 4:55 AM
Posted by dino27 on 7/20/2017 10:10:00 PM (view original):
get ready..he is ready to fire sessions...asst fbi and dep.AG...he usually talks it up and then does it a week later.......we are about to hit defcon 4.......fasten seatbelts....here we go.
just now reported trump talking pardons for whole family including himself and looking for way to fire mueller........buckleup buttercup.
So I'm thinking "Oh, ****. This might be something" because you'd only ask that if you knew you did something wrong and were on the verge of getting busted. So I decide to find the source.

The Washington Post reported Thursday night that some of Trump lawyers are also looking for ways to "limit or undercut" Mueller's investigation, citing people familiar with his legal counsel's thinking.

WTF? People familiar with someone else's thinking? Yeah, OK. More liberal nonsense.
7/21/2017 8:06 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/21/2017 8:06:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 7/20/2017 10:10:00 PM (view original):
So I'm thinking "Oh, ****. This might be something" because you'd only ask that if you knew you did something wrong and were on the verge of getting busted. So I decide to find the source.

The Washington Post reported Thursday night that some of Trump lawyers are also looking for ways to "limit or undercut" Mueller's investigation, citing people familiar with his legal counsel's thinking.

WTF? People familiar with someone else's thinking? Yeah, OK. More liberal nonsense.
Those were the kind of quotes Fox "News" used in every Hillary e-mail "bombshell" story last year

Catherine Herridge in particular: "A source familiar with the investigation" " A longtime security expert" etc etc.

Now it's a problem for the Dump boot-lickers
7/21/2017 8:31 AM
it is only a matter of time before we have a fullfledged constipational crisis....he wanted sessions to resign....that backfired......even if he fires sessions who can he replace him with that would do his bidding.
next week at least junior testifies...maybe manafort.
7/21/2017 9:58 AM

TRUMP: So Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself. I then have — which, frankly, I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, “Thanks, Jeff, but I can’t, you know, I’m not going to take you.” It’s extremely unfair, and that’s a mild word, to the president.

Sessions should have recused himself before he took the job! Before there was anything to recuse himself over! Extremely unfair to the president!
7/21/2017 1:19 PM

TRUMP: Well, Napoleon finished a little bit bad. But I asked that. So I asked the president, so what about Napoleon? He said: “No, no, no. What he did was incredible. He designed Paris.” [garbled] The street grid, the way they work, you know, the spokes. He did so many things even beyond. And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death. How many times has Russia been saved by the weather? [garbled]

[crosstalk/unintelligible]

Same thing happened to Hitler. Not for that reason, though. Hitler wanted to consolidate. He was all set to walk in. But he wanted to consolidate, and it went and dropped to 35 degrees below zero, and that was the end of that army.

[crosstalk]

But the Russians have great fighters in the cold. They use the cold to their advantage. I mean, they’ve won five wars where the armies that went against them froze to death. [crosstalk] It’s pretty amazing. Although one wonders if War and Peace would have been as highly acclaimed if it was published under its original name War -- What Is It Good For? It was his mistress who insisted he call it War and Peace. War -- What Is It Good For? (singing) Absolutely nothin'! That's the song that they got from Tolstoy.

So, we’re having a good time. The economy is doing great.

7/21/2017 1:38 PM

New White House communications director lashed out at Trump in 2015 for being "another hack politician"

Anthony Scaramucci: “I don't like the way he talks about women. … You're an inherited-money dude from Queens County. Bring it, Donald. Bring it.

7/21/2017 1:54 PM
Rush Limpdick for Press Sec.
7/21/2017 2:19 PM
spicey has got to host SNL. its a natural.
bring back eve of destruction....fresh...im thinking elvis costello.
7/21/2017 3:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...235|236|237|238|239...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.