BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

heil trump...hail trump...heil trump..hail trump.
7/24/2017 9:22 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/24/2017 6:52:00 PM (view original):
Trump is currently blaming Senate Republicans for failing to pass anything. Obama led the charge for Obamacare, insisting on inclusion (180+ REPUBLICAN amendments), held 4 PUBLIC TOWN HALLS himself, answering ALL questions HIMSELF. What has YOUR loser president done? Golf. Golf. Tweet. Golf. Tweet... Must irk you all that a black man has 10 times the intellect than your white trash 'leader'.
Racist much?
7/24/2017 10:22 PM
7/24/2017 10:52 PM
Another good Seth Meyers segment.
7/24/2017 10:55 PM
brilliant !
7/24/2017 11:09 PM
The political bits on his show are hilarious. I wish he did more of them. I don't know why Meyers even bothers with the celebrity interviews, because those segments are sterile, phoney and dull. Not just on Meyers, but on every late night talk show -- almost no celebrity is entertaining/witty enough to hold your attention for the duration of a 5-10 minute interview. Everything's safe and scripted. No one's going to have a crazy off the rails interview with a guest the way Letterman did back in the 1980s.

My only criticism of Meyers with regards to the Trump material is that his Trump imitation sounds more like a Zoolander imitation. Other than that, great stuff.
7/24/2017 11:45 PM
The 17 most jaw-dropping moments of Donald Trump’s speech to Boy Scouts

My favorite was #10:

10) He told a meandering five-minute story about developer William Levitt: “He sold his company for a tremendous amount of money and he went out and bought a big yacht and he had a very interesting life. I won’t go any more than that because you’re Boy Scouts, I’m not going to tell you what he did — should I tell you? Should I tell you? Oh, you’re Boy Scouts, but you know life, you know life.”

He continued: “What happened is he bought back his company and he bought back a lot of empty land…and in the end he failed and he failed badly. He lost all of his money, he went personally bankrupt, and he was now much older. And I saw him at a cocktail party. And it was very sad. Because the hottest people in New York were at this party. It was the party of Steve Ross. Steve Ross, he was one of the great people. He came and…”

Like Grandpa Simpson telling a story to the kids.
7/25/2017 12:05 AM
your'e right...it sounds like zoolander...i hate most celebrity interviews...i think jimmy kimmel is the most natural interviewer.
7/25/2017 1:05 AM

Republican Congress and President:

Still no full ban

Still no wall

Still no repeal

Still no infrastructure bill

Still no plan to defeat ISIS

Still no plan to deal with North Korea

Still no Tax Reform

Still haven't move Embassy to Jerusalem

Still under investigation

Still losing

7/25/2017 5:39 AM
Still making Liberals lose their minds.
7/25/2017 9:23 AM
Having a mind to lose is better then having no mind
7/25/2017 9:25 AM
we lose our minds because we care about the country.....we are the smart ones.
7/25/2017 9:45 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/25/2017 9:23:00 AM (view original):
Still making Liberals lose their minds.
::eats popcorn and watched SS Trump start to sink::
7/25/2017 10:21 AM
can ANYBODY honestly say that trump has any moral authority...........think about it.
7/25/2017 11:31 AM
The Mooch did his homework

Like Bobby De Niro in Raging Bull!

Impressive, but the Mooch ain't all the way there yet. Next step is to gain 120 pounds and dye his hair orange.
7/25/2017 12:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...239|240|241|242|243...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.