BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

The above was written by one of Trump's earliest supporters, a person who started websites devoted to Trump and his ideas. He's not your typical radical commie Soros-funded lefty hippie Marxist godless professor the NYT usually publishes. Here are the first two paragraphs:

When Donald Trump first announced his presidential campaign, I, like most people, thought it would be a short-lived publicity stunt. A month later, though, I happened to catch one of his political rallies on C-Span. I was riveted.

I supported the Republican in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances, even as conservative friends and colleagues said I had to be kidding. As early as September 2015, I wrote that Mr. Trump was “the most serious candidate in the race.” Critics of the pro-Trump blog and then the nonprofit journal that I founded accused us of attempting to “understand Trump better than he understands himself.” I hoped that was the case. I saw the decline in this country — its weak economy and frayed social fabric — and I thought Mr. Trump’s willingness to move past partisan stalemates could begin a process of renewal.

8/17/2017 4:27 PM
one thing id like to say that hasnt been clearly stated...trump is allegedly the great tough guy.......the people the nazis were fighting were comprised of a lot of clergy....women and some guys....they were greatly outnumbered... but held their own......if trump was such a tough guy he would have been praising the guts and courage of the faith based resistance...but no.... them.he mocks and he tries to slander them......
8/17/2017 7:50 PM
stupid head. he's got Pence
8/17/2017 8:31 PM
trump needs to have one of those george bush puke moments...he could puke on putin or xi......maybe ted cruz...or maybe a pitch perfect scene during a news conference.
8/18/2017 10:30 AM
Fox "News" didn't even report on Senator Corker's(R) scathing take-down of Dump an it shut down comments on every story at foxnews.com

Imagine if a powerful Dem Senator had ripped Obama in the same way, it would be the lead story over there for days
8/18/2017 10:46 AM
In other news the attack in Barcelona...by an Islamist. Shocking, I know. Let's hear all the excuses how that ideology is not one of pure hate, defamation and violence.
8/18/2017 10:46 AM
Copycat of the Alt-Right Nazi terrorist attack?
8/18/2017 10:49 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 8/18/2017 10:49:00 AM (view original):
Copycat of the Alt-Right Nazi terrorist attack?
What? Please never post again.
8/18/2017 10:53 AM

Trump says 'fine people on both sides'

8/18/2017 11:08 AM
i also dont think it was a coincidence either that barcelona van attack was the next day after nazi terror car attack here.
the corker comments were amazing........trump is afraid to respond.
8/18/2017 11:15 AM
Posted by dino27 on 8/18/2017 11:15:00 AM (view original):
i also dont think it was a coincidence either that barcelona van attack was the next day after nazi terror car attack here.
You are mentally ill.

Please explain how Islamic terrorists and white supremacist groups are linked. I'll wait here. Probably forever because that is the dumbest thing you've posted, which is a really high bar, but I'll wait for the next piece of dumbassery.
8/18/2017 11:30 AM
Posted by dino27 on 8/18/2017 11:15:00 AM (view original):
You are kidding right? They were armed with explosives. Islamists do not care what Nazis in the US do.

-- Name one country where Islam is the predominant ideology that is not either a humanitarian, militaristic or financial nightmare? --

Stop blaming Trump for everything. This issue was around way before him.
8/18/2017 11:30 AM
Senator Corker is an American hero!

The Howard Baker of 2017
8/18/2017 11:34 AM
could be if he continues to follow up....his wording was so precise....it was an honorable statement.
8/18/2017 11:37 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 8/18/2017 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Senator Corker is an American hero!

The Howard Baker of 2017
In April 2015, Corker's position on Iraq was that turmoil in the Middle East predated Barack Obama's presidency, and that by invading Iraq in 2003 the U.S. “took a big stick and beat a hornets’ nest”, unleashing rivalries that might take decades to resolve
8/18/2017 11:38 AM
◂ Prev 1...286|287|288|289|290...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.