BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Posted by RCBracco on 8/18/2017 4:35:00 PM (view original):
He did say please Bronx. He thinks he has the right to tell everyone what they can and can not post.
We got monuments stacking up here out of the wahzoo. Can we put one in your yard?
8/18/2017 4:39 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/18/2017 4:17:00 PM (view original):
The majority of Christians believe that:
1. Homosexuality is a sin and needs to be societally condemned.
2. Adultery is a sin and needs to be societally condemned.
3. Etc
4. More Etc.
5. More pronouncements of human evil (Don't do it or else!!)
Last. If a human does NOT see it the "Christian Way" then our God has condemned them to a life in hell and thus we NEED to convert them to our way of thinking in order to save their souls.
Epitaph. How we Christians accomplish this "conversion" of these shameful, dumb, and unbelieving humans is unimportant. God is on our side in ANY conflict we enter as long as we invoke his name!

I'm no scholar BUT I suspect you can substitute the word Taliban for Christian in my little narrative (above) and it will still apply!
Walk in beauty.
tremendous post !!
it is the old testament...it calls for killing gays......new testament calls for denying heaven to non believers....sounds familiar ?
a pox on all religions.
8/18/2017 4:44 PM
Yes. I want a statue of Sherman. Any one who can burn Georgia to the ground should be honored.
8/18/2017 4:46 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 8/18/2017 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Free Palestine now!
Another idiotic post. Please go away.
i agree...and palestine can be as free as it wants to be...no one is stopping that.
8/18/2017 4:47 PM
Last post was made with humor so lets not get crazy
8/18/2017 4:49 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/18/2017 4:44:00 PM (view original):
3. Etc
4. More Etc.
Last. If a human does NOT see it the "Christian Way" then our God has condemned them to a life in hell and thus we NEED to convert them to our way of thinking in order to save their souls.
Epitaph. How we Christians accomplish this "conversion" of these shameful, dumb, and unbelieving humans is unimportant. God is on our side in ANY conflict we enter as long as we invoke his name!

I'm no scholar BUT I suspect you can substitute the word Taliban for Christian in my little narrative (above) and it will still apply!
Walk in beauty.
tremendous post !!
it is the old testament...it calls for killing gays......new testament calls for denying heaven to non believers....sounds familiar ?
a pox on all religions.
That is all nonsense. We in America may ostracize homosexuals here and there but we do not kill them! We have evolved past the Spanish Inquisition.
8/18/2017 4:53 PM
3. Etc
4. More Etc.

Walk in beauty.
tremendous post !!
a pox on all religions.
And there you have it, folks.

Another post by the inclusive, tolerant left. "a pox on all religions"

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me how Islamic terror and white supremacy are linked.
8/18/2017 4:53 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 8/18/2017 4:49:00 PM (view original):
Last post was made with humor so lets not get crazy
I didn't realize anti semites were funny.
8/18/2017 4:54 PM
im not a fan of organized religions.....there are a lot of people who think as i do......christians throughout the south wont kill gays but they are more then happy to treat them as 2nd class people......and have always done so......as well as other minorities....and it is based on their faith.
8/18/2017 4:57 PM
3. Etc
4. More Etc.

Walk in beauty.
tremendous post !!
a pox on all religions.
CRAP POST!

The Christians didn't fly planes into sky scrappers full of human beings including muslims.

The muslims don't only kill gays, they drown them and torture them. They deny heaven to you.

I don't care about your pox. That is your eternity.

We have freedom of religion here.

No one is posting against YOUR beliefs.

GO AWAY and LEAVE US ALONE.
8/18/2017 4:59 PM
You are mentally ill. That's based on your posts.
8/18/2017 5:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2017 4:53:00 PM (view original):
3. Etc
4. More Etc.

Walk in beauty.
tremendous post !!
a pox on all religions.
And there you have it, folks.

Another post by the inclusive, tolerant left. "a pox on all religions"

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me how Islamic terror and white supremacy are linked.
I understand that we SHOULD be tolerant of all and inclusive and I would love to be that sort of person. But in reality there are those who hate me for something I cannot control, being Jewish and I have two daughters and in Islam they are considered 2nd class people if people at all. I am cautious when dealing with people who follow such an ideology where not ONE country where Islam is the predominant ideology is safe for them to live in or visit. All I am saying.
8/18/2017 5:02 PM
actually me and crazy and bob are the sane ones....sorry to say.
you have chicken little pox.
8/18/2017 5:02 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/18/2017 4:57:00 PM (view original):
im not a fan of organized religions.....there are a lot of people who think as i do......christians throughout the south wont kill gays but they are more then happy to treat them as 2nd class people......and have always done so......as well as other minorities....and it is based on their faith.
I see Islam as an ideology like Fascism not a religion. I am not religious either.
8/18/2017 5:03 PM
8/18/2017 5:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...291|292|293|294|295...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.