BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Posted by DougOut on 8/18/2017 4:03:00 PM (view original):
He didn't say everyone. He didn't say pure hate. He didn't say anything you just alluded to.
oh no? (I know, I read one of your posts. I'll try not to let it happen too often. They're usually pointless)
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 10:46:00 AM (view original):
In other news the attack in Barcelona...by an Islamist. Shocking, I know. Let's hear all the excuses how that ideology is not one of pure hate, defamation and violence.
8/18/2017 6:52 PM
i have also been watching the kenny powers show and larry sanders..on first seasons...
8/18/2017 6:53 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 4:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/18/2017 3:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 1:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/18/2017 12:25:00 PM (view original):
In other news the attack in Barcelona...by an Islamist. Shocking, I know. Let's hear all the excuses how that ideology is not one of pure hate, defamation and violence.
so, you think every person who is Islamic is a hate filled terrorist??
No but I think the vast majority believe that:
  • Women are inferior to men
  • Gays should killed
  • Apostasy should be punished by death
  • It is OK to kill those who draw cartoons mocking their prophet
Don't believe me look it up yourself via Pew Research

In Islam there is not any separation of church and state. Instead of blindly defending the ideology learn about it.
Not defending the ideology. Just questioning your saying the ideology is one of pure hate, defamation and violence. There are plenty of people in the Islamic world who are not hate filled, defaming violent *******. Just like you can find hate filled, defaming violent ******** in any ideology.
By plenty of people you mean approx. 20% OK. But what about the other 80%?

Let me put it this way if 80% of Jews thought the same way Muslims did I would no longer be a Jew. Of course Muslims cannot do that as apostasy in Islam is punishable but death. Please tell me in what other ideologies the majority aka over 1 billion people believe women are inferior and gays should be killed for being gay. In the KSA this year 19 people have been beheaded for being gay and more women stoned for alleged adultery. If this happened in the Vatican the people would be up in arms. Hypocritical society!

And posts like yours are part of the problem. While I am not going to vilify every Islam follower I am going to question them on whether they believe women are inferior to men and I bet you many would say, absolutely.

did you just come up with those percentages off the top of your head? Show me some evidence its even close to 80 - 20.
edit: also, I bet you can find many Christian men (or any other ideology) who think women are inferior to men. Who think gays are sick and immoral and should be punished for their evil ways.
8/18/2017 6:58 PM (edited)
no one would disagree that isis and other terror groups have an ideology of hate and terror...isnt it obvious.
8/18/2017 6:56 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 8/18/2017 6:32:00 PM (view original):
Some times Doug goes off the deep end and makes no sense. It is Friday so he may have started drinking early
some times????
8/18/2017 6:59 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/18/2017 6:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 8/18/2017 4:03:00 PM (view original):
He didn't say everyone. He didn't say pure hate. He didn't say anything you just alluded to.
oh no? (I know, I read one of your posts. I'll try not to let it happen too often. They're usually pointless)

Wylie715 is actually a good and sincere person. I get the feeling, over the years, he actually cares.

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP HIM but he is trapped in the cage erected around him. I don't know if he'll ever get out.

If I ever get back to being religious, like I should. which better be pretty soon....I will pray for Wylie.

He's not bad. Just gotta stop lying about blocking me. Someday...we could be together forever.
8/18/2017 7:17 PM (edited)
Oops, I read another of Dougie's posts. If it looks like your post is a direct response to one of my posts, I will sometimes check it out. But you are blocked. Interestingly enough when I didn't have you blocked I sometimes found a post of yours amusing, but for a while it seems every one of your posts was a quote from Rush Limbaugh. If I cared what Limbaugh said, I could read his stuff myself. I don't care.
If I knew you didn't do that anymore I'd unblock you. Not that you should care whether I have you blocked or not.
8/18/2017 7:10 PM
I DO CARE.

I don't post RUSH LIMBAUGH anymore.

That was bad. I feel dirty. I'll make it up to you with a secret.

RCBracco is bronxcheer.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Can we be friends now?
8/18/2017 7:15 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/18/2017 6:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 4:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/18/2017 3:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/18/2017 1:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/18/2017 12:25:00 PM (view original):
so, you think every person who is Islamic is a hate filled terrorist??
No but I think the vast majority believe that:
  • Women are inferior to men
  • Gays should killed
  • Apostasy should be punished by death
  • It is OK to kill those who draw cartoons mocking their prophet
Don't believe me look it up yourself via Pew Research

In Islam there is not any separation of church and state. Instead of blindly defending the ideology learn about it.
Not defending the ideology. Just questioning your saying the ideology is one of pure hate, defamation and violence. There are plenty of people in the Islamic world who are not hate filled, defaming violent *******. Just like you can find hate filled, defaming violent ******** in any ideology.
By plenty of people you mean approx. 20% OK. But what about the other 80%?

Let me put it this way if 80% of Jews thought the same way Muslims did I would no longer be a Jew. Of course Muslims cannot do that as apostasy in Islam is punishable but death. Please tell me in what other ideologies the majority aka over 1 billion people believe women are inferior and gays should be killed for being gay. In the KSA this year 19 people have been beheaded for being gay and more women stoned for alleged adultery. If this happened in the Vatican the people would be up in arms. Hypocritical society!

And posts like yours are part of the problem. While I am not going to vilify every Islam follower I am going to question them on whether they believe women are inferior to men and I bet you many would say, absolutely.

did you just come up with those percentages off the top of your head? Show me some evidence its even close to 80 - 20.
edit: also, I bet you can find many Christian men (or any other ideology) who think women are inferior to men. Who think gays are sick and immoral and should be punished for their evil ways.
Wylie. I just said Google Pew Research and see for yourself. I did not make this up. Did you miss that part. Many may think this way but in Islam the women have zero say in the court of law as there is no separation of church and state in the US women and men are treated equally in the court of law same for gays and straight people, etc.

8/18/2017 7:18 PM
Carl Icahn steps down as advisor to Dump

Dump bragged about having the billionaire on board early and often

He was gonna be in charge of punishing China

Conned again, Trumplings!
8/19/2017 5:06 AM
SO? If it is busted get it fixed and stop crying about it
8/19/2017 11:21 AM
# 9
8/19/2017 12:09 PM
Ted Williams
8/19/2017 1:11 PM
No, Bobby Hull
8/19/2017 1:17 PM
8/19/2017 5:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...295|296|297|298|299...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.